More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by delightfulmind001 delightfulmind001

Wonder Woman's humiliation begins

Slightly Different Intro

I wanted to have some fun with Diana before Lisa gets her .

++++++++++++++++++

Lisa Martone sat in her plush office watching the security monitors with a wicked smile. On the screen she could clearly see the IADC's best agent Diana Prince sitting at the bar. Diana was there investigating Bunny's, a high class strip joint because of suspicions that it was just a mere front for a sophisticated of a sex trafficking ring involved in the disappearance of several young girls over the last 2 years. Wearing a red blouse, a black leather skirt and matching heels, even amongst the beautiful ladies there, Diana's unmistakeable beauty made her stand out.

Lisa picked up the phone and called the bar. "She's here. You know what needs to be done," She said.

"Yes ma'am" said the bartender as she turned her attention to Diana. "What can i get you, gorgeous?!"

"I'll take a rum and coke." Diana said, definitely noticing the girl's perkiness and the fact that her enormous boobs could fall out of her top at any time. "Ill bet her gets huge tips" Diana thought to herself.

The bartender meanwhile filled her order and also mixed in a little something extra from the small vial she had taken from her pocket. "Here ya go sweetie!" she handed the drink to Diana.

"Thank you." Said Diana as she took a sip. "Oooh" she uttered as suddenly the room started to spin. "Wow, that's strong stuff!" She said to herself as her momentary stupor seemed to subside.

The bartender looked at her with a smile and saw her opening. All the staff had been briefed about Diana. They all knew that Misty, the bartender, would slip the into Diana's drink, making her very open to suggestions. Lisa Martone wanted Wonder Woman destroyed but that didn't mean the she and the rest of the Bunny staff couldn't enjoy Diana's downfall along the way.

"We never get any complaints about our drinks being watered down," responded Misty. Diana tried to keep the surprised expression from her face. Diana thought she had made the comments about the drink under her breath but clearly had been overheard. However before Diana could react Misty continued. "You can ask me about it if you want." Misty then smirked. "Ask me any question you want after you've had another drink."

"Okay," said Diana agreeably. The bartender turned her back and made another rum and coke with a special mixer thrown in. Diana downed her drink when Misty had placed it in front of her and asked her question. "How long have you worked here for?"

"About three years," replied Misty.

"Behind the bar or as a dancer?" Diana used her thumb to point to the stage behind her. It was still early in the evening so there was nobody dancing. Diana had wanted to come when it was quieter because she didn't really want to watch girls degrading themselves. Also she figured that it would be easier to have a conversation when the music wasn't blasting. Diana convinced herself it was the latter reason that was the important one.

Misty leaned across the bar and Diana did her best to maintain eye contact as Misty put her cleavage on display. Out of the corner of her eye, Misty could see Don, the head of security watching her performance. "Asking Questions makes you horny," Misty stated looking Diana square in the eye.

"Wh-what?" asked Diana.

"Ask me any question you want after you've had another drink."

"Oh, okay," said Diana figuring she must have misheard. However her subconscious heard perfectly clearly and absorbed the suggestion. Now every time Diana asked a question she would become aroused and since her job was to ask questions, Diana's default mode would soon become turned on. Another drink appeared in front of Diana when she promptly drank. Diana's head started to really buzz, which she mistakenly put down to .

Diana's eyes wandered to Misty's cleavage again. Misty noticed and took full opportunity to keep control of the situation. "You want to ask a question about my tits," suggested Misty.

'No,' Diana thought. 'I do not.'

What question does Diana ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)