More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does the journey begin?

Sleepover with the girls (C)

Not usually one to go out and party, Nora enjoyed the few occasions she got to just hang out with Amber and Molly. The three were currently at Ambers house. There was no particular occasion to be celebrated, Amber had just invited them over. Her parents were gone for the weekend, and being an only child it meant she had the house to herself. They all were sat on the floor of the living room in a small circle, each one in their respective bed wear.

Nora, true to her nature, wore a full baby blue onesie, with a hood that was meant to look like a unicorn. She knew it was kinda childish, but she thought it was cute, so she didn’t mind. What was surprising was what she had underneath: nothing. Nora’s onesie was quite warm, thanks to Amber cranking the heat, and having any extra layers was uncomfortable.

Molly wore a simpler set, consisting of grey sweatpants and a black tank top that didn’t quite go all the way down, leaving a small amount of skin exposed. Her underwear was nothing special, just an off white set.

Amber was the most exposed. Currently she wore a tank top as well, although hers was much shorter and was spaghetti strap, and just lacy, bright red panties down below. Unlike her friends, Amber had no problem being dressed down around them.

What are they doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)