More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

what surprises does this strange island and this unusual professor pokemon have in store for you?

Sleep in and enjoy the island a bit before going to that boring meeting

As you arrive after noon, you find the door to the large bay window of the Professor's house, that overlooks the ocean, closed.

However, you hear noise coming from her private beach, you go there quietly :

Professor Ivy chillingartist : kimura neito

"Oh, hello you! I wasn't expecting you anymore... You haven't shown much motivation for the task I'm going to entrust to you! Finally, you're not the last to arrive, that's already something I guess. Come in and tell me if you want to participate or if you'd rather go home." she said with a provocative tone.

You enter his beautiful and big house of passionate pokemon. It is full of documents and research books, some are arranged on tables and desks. As you contemplate her collection, while resisting the desire to touch everything and as the Professor finishes drying off, you see someone drinking at the window:

Serena drinking artist : ririmon

She looks at you with raised eyebrows behind her glasses, then keep drinking ignoring you.

The Professor returns with a steaming cup and introduces you to the girl. "Here's Serena, another latecomer... I hope you get along because I expect you to form a pair in this case!" she says with a casual tone.

"well, most of the people I called have already left so we'll start quickly ! I have brought you together to investigate mysterious phenomena on this island. But before telling you more, given the dangerousness of the pokemons here, and the complexity of the mission, I ask you to pair up! Then take your time to talk to each other while I'm cooking." says the Professor before going in her kitchen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)