More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MasterKusojs MasterKusojs

What to do?

Sleep in a Bit

With a yawn, I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head to get a couple more hours’ sleep.


I woke up again, feeling much more relaxed and well-rested with two hours before Circuits. After a leisurely shower and shave, I snatched up my bag and had just put my hand on the doorknob when someone knocked. With a bit of surprise, I opened the door to see Ian and Georgia standing outside.

Ian was short but broad, with a pair of feline ears poking out of his wild mane of brown hair and a leonine tail poking out of a hole in the back of his black cargo pants. His Resident Assistant badge was pinned to his black t-shirt, and he fiddled with his glasses as he looked up to me. Georgia, like Ian, was a Cat, though she had a full body of shiny brown fur in addition to her shoulder-length hair. She was a tiny slip of a girl that I very rarely saw without Ian, and she was always quiet even with him around.

“Hey, Kyle,” Ian said. “You weren’t in class today. Oversleep?”

“Something like that,” I said, scratching at the back of my neck. Ian was an Electrical Engineering junior too, so we shared a lot of the same classes. “I didn’t miss anything, did I?”

“Nothing big,” he said. “Though Dr. Pulaski was asking about you. Said something about a job.”

Uh-oh. Dr. Pulaski was the head of our department, and didn’t do “middle ground” very well. His asking about me was either really good or really bad. Considering he was in charge of the work I did on campus and I skipped his class earlier, I’d guess this case was the latter.

“Anyway,” Ian said. “We’re going for lunch. You in?”

I still had plenty of time before Circuits. A yawning in my gut said that lunch would be most welcome, but it might not be a good idea to keep Dr. Pulaski waiting.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)