More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justtag Justtag

What subject do you have first?

Skipping class

Today wasn't the best day to start on and you can definitely confirm that. First, your mom, Lisa, didn't wake you up on time, meaning that even when you rushed your morning rituals (shower, dressing up and breakfast), you still missed the bus.

Secondly, after walking with your younger sister to school, your rather worn out clothes decide to give in and now you're wearing a shirt with a huge tear in the middle, showing your abdomen to all the thirsty girls around school, sum that up with your pair of jeans that are starting to get a bit tight on your ass and thighs, suddenly the girls are all over you.

And on the third and final note, you're really tired. No seriously, you're really tired, not having slept well due to whatever partner your mom brought home last night, since she makes them moan to loud for your taste. Also, you decided to stay up late watching whatever was on TV until your mom ended her fucking session which ended going on for hours. Eventually the Goddess decided to give you some peace and your mother finished with her last orgasm squarely on 4 AM, giving you sometime to sleep.

All of those three facts of your day were the main driving factor to push you to skip Ms. Nanci's english class, you're pretty sure that staying in the hallways was eventually going to get you caught, so you had a few minutes to think about it, should you get out of the school and roam around the city or should you kill sometime in the library, or whatever place you found cool in this building?

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)