More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Skipping class with a girl that has crush on him.

One day, Jake didn't feel like going to class, so he skipped. After walking around for a bit, Jake ran into Lauren. Lauren was a beautiful red head who had a picture perfect body. Jake always thought Lauren was sexy, but a bit annoying. This made it so Jake only wanted to have sex with her but not date.

"Hey Jake you look really good today!" Lauren said blushing.

"Thanks Lauren, what are you up to right now?" Jake said back to the girl turning bright red.

"In study hall bored out of my mind, I have no work to do." Lauren said.

"Well then let's go have some fun." Jake said as he grabbed Laurens arm.

Jake then lead Lauren to the Auditorium, witch was empty. Once the two were alone Jake kissed Lauren. The two started wildly making out as they banged into a bunch of the seats. After a few minutes, Lauren took Jake's shirt off. Lauren was amazed by Jake's athletic body and Jake could clearly tell.

Next Lauren took her dress off. Lauren was now just in a matching set of a leopard print bra and thong. Her underwear showed how nice Lauren's body really was. Jake couldn't help but drool a little bit. Next Lauren took jakes shoes and socks off.

Finally Lauren kissed Jake again as she undid his belt. The two made out again as Lauren tugged Jake's pants and boxers down to his ankles. Since they were kissing still, Jake stepped out of his pants and boxers. Jake grabbed Laurens ass with one hand and rubbed her breasts with the other one.

That's when Lauren reached down and grabbed Jake's dick. That's when Lauren froze up as Jake went to kissing her neck. Lauren felt Jake's rock hard boner that couldn't be more than two inches. It took all of Laurens Strength not to burst out laughing. Lauren's mind started racing about how she should handle this situation.

What does Lauren end up doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)