More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

The next day...

The First Day of Work

March 11, 1998.

While at UCLA, Hannah's friends have been talking about going to Daytona Beach for Spring Break soon. Even David had plans on going there, but also wanted to bring her along, too.

The young woman was not so sure, though, especially since she had noticed as to how constantly persuasive and controlling he was of her. She reminded her friends that she would think things over, but for now, she told them that she was busy after college.

At least she was getting compliments left and right about the exotic amulet around her neck.


When she finally returned home after her schedule concluded, she entered her bedroom, and carefully entered the mirror. Upon arriving in Hell, she began turning her attention to Lucifer's Library, where Gertrude was waiting for her.


Once inside the bookstore / magic shop, Gertrude instantly recognized Hannah, and walked towards her. "Welcome back, Miss Hannah. Are you ready to begin?" she asked.

"Yes, I have. Sorry if I'm a bit nervous, but I'm doing what I can to stay calm." she replied.

"Good, now follow me."

Obeying her commands, Hannah followed the older woman into her office, and presented to her the teleporter in question once in.

"Before you can use it, I have a number of dossiers of each of the souls that I have for you. However, I shall give you three of these for today. The rest will be dealt with tomorrow, and the days after that." Gertrude explained.

Hannah nodded, and Gertrude placed the three dossiers onto her desk. This prompted her to take a closer look, and noticed that they were of the following three: Belladonna, Tormentor and Cleetus.

Which dossier should she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)