More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Herodotus97 Herodotus97

Do they go to the bar?

Yes.

Sunday, July 5th.

"Yea, let's go" Madelynn answered.

Madelynn grabbed her stuff and walked to the campus bar with Luuk. It wasn't far from where they were. They reached the bar after a short 5 minute walk. During their walk, Madelynn and Luuk made some small talk. They spoke about their expectations for the academic year, which subjects they were most interested in and more in the same sense. This conversation continued for a while, even after they reached the bar and found a spot to sit down. It was at this point Luuk was surprised to see that Madelynn was a beer drinker.

"Don't see a lot of women around here that can appreciate a good beer." he remarked. Madelynn voiced her opinion that women that didn't drink beer weer missing out on something amazing. Luuk couldn't do more than agree with her sentiment, and their conversations about school and history resumed and lasted for a couple of hours.

After a couple of hours of talking and joking around, Madelynn very seriously got the feeling she liked Luuk so far. She admitted to herself she definitely felt a sexual attraction and she knew for certain he did as well. She was thinking about steering the conversation in the way of sex to see wether they were on the same lines. The from the beers she had been drinking with Luuk really helped in her getting to the point of starting that conversation.

"So Luuk, do tell. Do you facny me?" she asked, with the most innocent look on her face she can muster.

-"I feel like you'd know the answer to that after the party last night." he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I just want to be sure" she retorted, her mischievous smile never far away. "I also wanted to see with how much you can put up with"

-"What do you mean?" he asks, a brow raised.

"I'm very much a tease with people when they're in the situation we're in now. You fancy me, I might fancy you" she says, emphasizing the word 'might' before going on. "That usually leads to me being a bit of a tease. And that's basically how I am in daily life anyway, so I need to see what you're capable of dealing with." pausing her sentence. "If you're up for that." she says quizically, awaiting his response.

-"I feel like there is so much more to you than just a pretty girl. Yeah I'm up for whatever you're going to throw at me. I'm intruiged." he says confidently.

"You haven't even scratched the surface of me yet" she replied, armed with her mischievous smile again.

-"Do tell, Madelynn, what gets you worked up?"

As he asked her that, Madelynn sat forward, leaning her elbows on the small table between them. Pressing her elbows a bit closer to her body than she usually did, she gave Luuk a good view of the cleavage she created by pushing up her boobs even more then they already were, nearly spilling over the top of her crop top.

"A man that knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it gets me worked up, for one." She took a sip of beer while Luuk watched her. "A man that knows how to tease well" she continued her summary. "Or a woman, of course" she added playfully. At this, Luuk's brows raise a bit.

-"Or a woman huh?" He inquired.

"Yeah, or a woman." she repeated.

-"Like Celine?" Luuk said as he winked at her

"W-What? What do you mean?" Madelynn replied, a little of guard.

-"I didn't mean anything, just messing around. But judging your reaction, there is definitely something going on in that department." Luuk concluded. "Is there competition I need to worry about?" he asked her playfully.

Cursing to herself softly for responding so erratically to an innocent question and giving away that something was indeed going on between them, she decided to just go with it.

"No competition yet." she said, sultry. "I can have sex with multiple people if that's what you're worried about?" she smiled playfully at him.

-"Ah, so you're having sex with her huh?"

"No. Not yet anyway. We're... experimenting" she said. As she said it, she leans back against the back of her chair, putting her hands in the pockets of her shorts. Her relaxing posture giving Luuk a great view of her toned, fit figure.

-"And what are you experimenting with?"

"Oh, bit of this, bit of that. It usually keeps me a bit tied up." she smirked.

-"Is that a metaphorical tied up, or literal?"

"Both." she stated quite matter of factly.

-"So, can have sex with multiple people at the same time, experimenting with her female best friend but not in a relationship if I've got that right, and frequently tied up. Sounds like my type of gal."

"I never said frequently tied up" Madelynn retorted.

-"No. But you implied it." he smirked back. He got her on that one. She didn't reply, indicating to him he was right.

-"So are you going to have sex with her?", a hint of serious curiosity on his face.

"I don't know. She's the one that decides that, and we haven't had time yet to see where it goes." Madelynn shrugged.

-"How come she's the one to decide that? Don't you get a say?"

"Oh I probably have a say. It's just not what we agreed to."

-"What DID you agree to?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Hmm... should I tell you?"

-"Of course you should" Luuk laughed.

Is Madelynn going to tell Luuk about her experimentations with Celine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)