More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by mzchandl mzchandl

What does she have in mind?

Groupie for the team

She starts, "As you know our team recently lost out in the semifinals of the tournament. Unheard of for many years. I worry that our team's focus has gone down the past season.

Often I see the girls taking selfies, snapchatting with guys, on tinder, etc. I think this is the reason the girls haven't had their head in the game as much recently. So, I need to reel them back in and bring their focus back in on the game this upcoming season.

And this is where you come in."

Then she opens the door and leads you down the hall, back toward the locker room.
You walk in and many of the girls are changing. Chloe is off to the side in her sports bra. She catches your eye and gives you a 'what the hell?' look.

"Listen up ladies!" Coach Sasha begins. "I've decided to make a few team policy changes. Some might call it unfair. Some might call it revolutionary thinking. First and foremost, I am issuing standard phones to all girls on the team, no smartphones will be allowed during the upcoming season."

"No way coach! Are you serious?" You hear a few girls protest.

"I'm dead serious, after that travesty of a game that ended our season, you should all be ashamed. Smart phones are gone. No more distractions. End of story."

"Second, no boyfriends. Yes you heard me, no boyfriends, no guy friends, no fuck boys (a few girls snicker), nothing. Basketball is your life and focus. This is UCUNN. Deal with it."

"Now, on to the fun part. I've decided to create an incentive for high-level play and performance. In each game this season, the player of the game will be rewarded. Seeing as how you are going without guys this season, I think it's only fair, and I understand womanly needs, that we still have an outlet for you.

So as such, let me introduce our assistant for the season. He'll be here after every practice and travel with the team to all our games. If you need anything, and I mean anything, he is your man."

Chloe is staring at you intently with huge eyes of disbelief.

"As for the reward, I mentioned- After each game, the player of the game will get to go home with him for a night. What you do with him is at your discretion, and, he has been strictly instructed to not speak of anything that goes on. I trust you ladies to enjoy him."

With that the coach walks out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)