More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by cumboy cumboy

What's next?

Jenny’s first day at Cum Guzzlers

The rest of the weekend flew by, Jenny barely getting any sleep at all as her family used her almost constantly. Her brother and father seemed to particularly enjoy teaming up and double penetrating the nubile teen, and she came several times herself as they plunged their big thick cocks into her tight teenaged body over and over again.

By the time Monday morning came along however, all Jenny could think about was her first day of work at Cum Guzzlers.

After giving her father and then her brother a blowjob from beneath the kitchen table, the teen kissed them both goodbye and headed off to school. Her day was surprisingly uneventful, likely because most students and staff hadn’t yet realized she had turned 18.

Principal Staffer did around lunchtime come and collect the teen from the cafeteria, interrupting her meal and ordering her to his office.

As soon as he closed his door, Jenny was required to get down on her knees and was soon bobbing up and down on the principal’s cock. “Mister Staffer your cock is so fucking big,” Jenny said with a moan as she sucked and fondled the man’s balls.

It didn’t take long for him to grab hold of Jenny’s head and shove his cock down her throat before unleashing a torrent of jizz into the teen’s stomach. “That’s a good little slut,” he groaned as he emptied his balls and the teen gulped down her gooey dessert.

After a few more classes, Jenny left school and a short bus ride later arrived at Cum Guzzlers. As she walked through the door, still dressed in her schoolgirl uniform, she noticed the place was fairly quiet, with just a few customers having drinks at a couple of the booths. One of the customers was using a gorgeous redheaded waitress. She on a table with her head hanging over the edge while the man facefucked her with all his might. Spit coated her pretty face as the man’s balls smacked her chin loudly with each thrust.

Jenny was still staring at the sight when she noticed her manager, Marcus, approaching. “Thanks for coming in early, Jenny,” the huge black man said. “Let’s go to my office and we’ll get you set up.”

The teen followed Marcus into his office at the rear of the bar, passing a few customers who smiled at her as she walked by. Jenny smiled back nervously, knowing exactly what they had in mind as they took in the blonde’s incredible body.

As Marcus closed the door he grabbed the petite teen, spinning her around and pining her against the wall. Jenny could feel his enormous cock pressing into her back and straining against his pants as he held her wrists high against the wall with one hand and lifted up her skirt with the other.

“I’m gonna cum in your ass Jenny,” Marcus said as he pulled her panties to the side and squeezed her butt.

“Whatever you want, Sir,” came the teen’s response as she felt the tip of his cock start to prod her tight little asshole. She cried out as Marcus himself into her, slowly working inch after inch of thick black cock into her. Jenny pressed her head against the wall and moaned as she submitted to her manager fucking her ass.

He was clearly very excited by the teen, because it didn’t take him long before he went balls deep and grunted. Jenny felt his cock twitch inside her ass as Marcus pumped a big load of cum up her butt.

He slapped Jenny’s ass as he pulled out and walked over to his desk, his spent cock dangling between his legs, as Jenny spun around to clean her new boss’ cock.

“Have a seat,” he finally said.

Jenny could feel Marcus’ cum oozing out of her ass and wetting her panties as she sat opposite the man.

“Ok Jenny,” he said. “So today is your first day working for us. You’ll be on probation for a couple months and if everything works out, you’ll be able to get a share of the tips. Before that, it’s salary only, ok?”

“Yes that makes sense, Sir. I promise I’ll do a good job,” Jenny replied with a smile.

“Well I’ll be the judge of that,” Marcus responded sternly. “Now this week you’ll be in training, and you’ll be supervised by Monica. You may have seen her when you walked in. The redhead?”

“Yes Sir,” Jenny said.

“Monica will show you the ropes. Remember that we run a clean place here, so blowjobs only. If a customer wants to fuck you, you take it outside after your shift, got it? You can change into your uniform in the locker room. We’ve also got showers there for you to use.”

“Got it. Thank you Sir,” Jenny said and, sensing the meeting was over, got up and walked out of the office. She found the locker room easily enough and was soon changed into her uniform, which consisted of skin tight black shorts that barely covered her ass and a white tube top with the Cum Guzzlers logo emblazoned across the front.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror and headed into the bar.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)