More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mememaniac mememaniac

What do you do?

Skip school and go to the mall

You stare at all your clothes and realize nothing fits. You cock is hard enough to stop you from being able to wear any pants, you need XXL at least. You can't go without pants the first day of school so you have to go to the mall and buy some. Angry that you can't even find any underpants, to stretch out enough to fit your enormous new member, you just take your sheet and tie it around your bottom, still making it obvious something was going on down there.

You walk outside and luckily not many people are outside to notice your weird outfit. Getting to the mall wasn't any problem so you enter the first clothing store you can find. Inside there are two female employees and a schoolgirl walking around looking at panties. You glance at the employees but luckily nobody notices your weird outfit.

You grab the largest pair of pants you can find and go into the dressing room, as year someone enters the dressing room next door as you pull off your sheets to look at your hard as ever cock. Not even the XXXXL pants can contain your cock properly. If you're hard it's going to be fully visible from above and if you're soft they probably won't hold up.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)