More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

Zero Arc

The Dream Begins....

For as long as Aaron could remember, Nearly every night of his life a single dream had dominated the subconscious Dreamscape of his **** mind.

The dream always began the same way.... With a older, more mature version of Aaron sitting naked on a massive, ornate throne that was blacker than the blackest obsidian and harder than The Densest Adamantium. The throne itself defied all logic as it was neither solid, liquid, or gas. It was neither real nor unreal, neither metal nor stone. The throne seemed to be the central focus of the dream's imagery and was adorned with a symbol resembling crossed scythes. The sinister emblem of power inspired fear in what little opposition remained to Aaron's rule and brought both awe and ecstasy to the content and submissive masses that now Worshiped "The Forever King." The throne gave the impression of being the Personification of Aaron's power and the Embodiment of his Authority.

That's Right I said the forever king. This man or god among men as your infinitesimally small and limited intellects might refer to him had conquered and subjugated all who were worthy of his limitless love and generosity or driven to extinction all who opposed his vision of a better world... The Perfect World!

At The Future Aaron's feet lay women beyond counting, naked and writhing in the sublime transcendence that accompanied his unparalleled countenance. These women were of every Race (Terrestrial and otherwise), Ethnicity, and covered a diverse spectrum of ages but all of them were unnaturally beautiful and they ranged from The Sublimely Voluptuous to The Unimaginably Buxom and from The Exquisitely Gorgeous to The Impossibly Perfect.

He was a King of Kings, a Predator of Predators and an Alpha to Alphas... Born to conquer, enslave, and rule. For there was none higher than he in this world or any other. To those **** to submit, He was their God and Savior. To his enemies, He was The Ultimate Antithesis of everything Decent, Moral, and Just.

Basically, He Was....

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

(Dear Reader, As you read this or any other story please remember that if you like any of the chapters that you read please take a second to click "Like". It only takes a second of time and really helps motivate every Author on THE CHYOA SITE to keep on writing and let's us know what we're doing right. So remember to like and bookmark your favorite chapters! Thank you.) - Your Appreciative Author, Marcus

The Story Begins Here

Let Us Begin, Shall We?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)