More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Pick a Scenario ?

Skinning Dipping

Azula was dragging her brother Zuko through a forest in the Earth Kingdom. They were returning to the Fire Nation after conquering Ba Sing Se. They left Mai, Ty Lee and their guards back in a clearing.

" Azula where are you taking me ?" Asked Zuko, in frustration. Early I the morning, she told him to far her.

" Hush Zuzu, it's a surprised." Said Azula, with her normal mischievous smile.

Zuko sighed, he hated that smile. Every time Azula had it always ended badly for him. So after an hour of walking, they come to the place Azula wanted to show him. It was a beautiful lake, surrounded by large trees.

Zuko had to say it was beautiful, but he still didn't understand what you his sister brought him here. Then he heard Azula taking off her clothes. Zuko quickly turned away from her as he blushed.

" Azula what are you doing ?" Asked Zuko, getting incredibly embarrass.

" I'm taking off my clothes, Zuzu." Said Azula, as she continued to strip.

" Yes, I can see that, but Why ?" Asked Zuko, trying to calm down.

" So we can go skinning dipping, like when we were younger." Said Azula, Zuko gulped. They use to sneak out of the palace and go skinning dipping in a near by lake.

" So either take off your clothes or I will." Said Azula, Zuko sighed. He knew he had , Azula would do something like that. The thought of his little sister stripping him was to embarrassing to think about.

So he started taking off his clothes. Once naked, Zuko felt something soft and big pressing into his back. It didn't take long for him to realize it was Azula'a breasts. He gulped, he did realized his sister had such big ones.

" Azula what are doing ?" Said a terrified Zuko.

" Just having some fun." Said Azula as she pushed Zuko into the lake.

She quickly join him, as the to swam and even got into a splashing fight.

What happen next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)