More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by TheScyle TheScyle

What's next?

Skilled, of course

He went through his options, namely his skill list. Admiration, Arouse and in a pinch Locked Love. He would have to work with those. To start it off he would use Arouse on his mother. He planned to use Admiration later, once she was already horny. His relationship value with her was massive, even bigger than with June, so this skill would work in a big way and since he was the only person around, she would have to show off to him.

His mother wore the same shirt as always for breakfast. A long white one. It was easily the length of a dress since it reached her knees. He planted the Arouse, and for good measure a second one, on her as she sat down in front of him. He couldn’t spot an immediate effect, but since his mana went down, he knew that the skill went through.

“So what is your plan for today, mom?” He asked her casually, trying to her attention to himself. If she was to be both horny and thinking about him, then the combination should resolve in her sexualizing him, right?

“I will stay at home. Some things need to be done around the house and I will take care of all the needs.” He nodded. This sounded way to relaxed for his plans. John continued his breakfast silently. Just before he was done his mother got up as well. “I will go put on some clothes, would you excuse me?” She said and tried to walk out on him. Lucky for John, he had already skilled his observe so high, it was almost an reflex to spot little details normal people would probably miss.

In this case, the fact that his mother was making sure her backside was not facing him while she walked out. Following another hunch he moved his hand and dropped the fork.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He instantly apologized. “I’m such a klutz sometimes.” It was enough. The sound shocked his mother and she let down her guard for a second only. Enough for John to see what she was hiding. Her ass.

Or rather the shirt on her ass. It was wet. Not a few drops wet but soaking. As if she sat in a puddle a second ago. And as a matter of fact, John was now certain that she did.

“Say, Mom, quick question. Since I have to be at school so late, the school bus probably wont pick me up. Since you plan to stay at home, you could drive me to school, right? I am saying this now, so you won’t put on working clothes if people might see you.” He was tempted to use mana infused Gamer’s Luck on his request, but why would he? The relationship description already stated: She fulfills almost all wishes.

“Sure, I can do that.” She said while leaving the room. Sadly for her John had different plans for her.

What does he plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)