More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Skellige.......somewhere in the mountains

Artur Was led by Cerys on a merry chase to a Meadow. He find Cerys With her Hand down her skirt and signaled for him to Come. ''Let's Start with a Bang." Says Artur as he Strips till he's Bare. He grips his Cock in one Hand and begins Stroking it to Full Length. Cerys had now only been wearing her Skirt and Crown. ''Do me However you want Artur...'' Says Cerys as she takes her hand from Her Pussy and Tastes her own Juices. ''Hope You Like it Rough Sparrowhawk.'' Says Artur as he Shoves his Lengthy Meat down Cerys's Throat. She chokes and gags on it trying to take it out but Artur doesn't let her. He Only rereats from her throat slightly before he Slams back down.

Cerys now understanding Goes with it. ''No! I want you To Fight Back.'' Says Artur as he Continues to fuck her throat. Finally he had enough of this. ''Time for Some Ass.'' Says Artur as Cerys struggles like he wants her To before Forcing His Cock into her Ass. Cerys Screams in Agony, and Begins to sob.''Keep Crying Cerys! I want you to keep on Crying.'' Says Artur as he Begins to Slam her ass Harder as Cerys Sobbs more and more at his Cock Being up her Ass. ''Your Mouth......Your Ass......And especially Your Cunt are Mine Cerys! I Will Fuck You! I Will You! And any Daughters we Have shall suffer the Same! Any Cunt spawned from Our Fucking are mine alone. Now I will Claim that Cunt of Yours.'' Says Artur as He rereats his cock and finds it slightly bloody. He cleans it off before Forcing it In Cerys's Cunt.

''Your So Tight Cerys. Tighter than Any Girl I've Fucked. And I will be no Less Rough with your Ass than I Will with Your Ass. That's it Scream like that Slut you Are.....'' Says Artur as he Pounds Cerys's Cunt without Mercy. She finally Lets loose a Massive Orgasm before He finally allows himself to Cum inside her Cunt. ''You've Made me Yours. You've Cummed inside me now. So stop Fucking me.....Please Artur.'' Says Cerys. ''No, I'm not going to stop Until Im Completely cetain that Your carrying my Child. And to be completely sure of it I will keep Cumming inside you all Night long.......'' Says Artur as he Keeps fucking Cerys Raw..........

Tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)