More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 232 by vertigo vertigo

That's the end of the original storyline, but feel free to contribute if you'd like to see it continue. What do Ian and his bosom buddies get up to next?

Six months later and moving back to California

It wasn't planned but Elizabeth and I were not going to say no at the chance to move closer to our friends. We had both been offered new jobs and could find little reason to say no. In reality it was Elizabeth that suggested the move. Both our lines of work meant we could live anywhere but the desire to bring our gang back together was strong after my birthday party. What made the case even stronger was that Amy needed help.

Being a single mother wasn't easy but it was ten times harder with a broken leg. It was an accident at the local gym were Amy was working as an instructor. One of the interns had not store away some of the weights properly resulting in Amy receiving multiple fractures in her right leg. The doctors told her that she needed to be off the leg for at least eight months to a year.

Elizabeth was only too happy to babysit and help Amy around the house during her free time as she slowly became more broody and talk of children was becoming more common. I saw the signs a mile off and to be honest, I was okay with it. I'm not sure if men can ever say they are truly ready to have kids. It's such a life changing event; but I was warming to the idea.

Corrine was between shoots, meaning she also had plenty of time to stop by and lend Amy a hand.

Amy would never come outright and say it but we all knew she hated being stuck in the house not being able to go very far without crutches or a wheelchair. She found the help to be a godsend and was more then happy to accept when anyone of us offered to stay overnight.

We didn't see much of Stephanie as she was in the middle of filming for a new TV show; however, Talia had pretty much usurped my wife. She and Elizabeth were always going shopping or taking little Adam for a drive. Again, I didn't mind. It was fun coming home from work to hear how much everyone seemed to just gel back together. It had almost felt like it did back in high school.

Amy's injury aside, life seemed perfect. But that was the elephant in the room -- a small sense of fear in the back of my mind made me wonder if everything was a little too perfect. Talia was still vague over her break up with Rachel and to this day we never knew what became of Steve.

What danger does Ian sense?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)