More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Sita the skinny

Sita was the fourth daughter of a large, Indian-American family. Though Sita was 20 in many ways she always felt like the runt of the litter. Partially this was because they all always referred to her in diminutive, childish terms. It was also because she was stick thin, where all her sisters were buxom and curvy.

Sita had always been skinny, and as she got older she only got taller and thinner. She heard it all. 'Sita, you need to eat more!'. 'Look at your little chicken legs!' 'You're just skin and bones!' But, no matter what she did she remained rail thin. It didn't help matters that her ass stayed flat, her hips thin, her breasts minuscule. She felt she had the figure of a pencil, and blamed her lack of male attention on it. Her sister's sensed her sensitivity on the issue and pounced, always pranking and mocking her relentlessly. Even her well meaning parents commented on her thin looks often.

Sita was currently in her first year of college. Her parents wanted her to be a doctor, she wanted to be an artist. In her free time she works at her father's shop, exercises and hangs out with her small group of friends.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)