More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by speakusfreakus speakusfreakus

Who's the victim?

Sister Gertrude, Nun - The Work of the Devil

"He wields demonic power!" Sister Gertrude had been afraid to say the words out loud, but she was at the end of her patience. The creature calling itself Simon Warren had come to the convent several days ago seeking shelter in a particularly bad storm. Nevermind that the man was dry as a bone when he entered. The fact that none of the other sisters thought this suspicious unnerved her. As well as his eyes. On occasion, when no one but Sister Gertrude was looking, his eyes flashed a deep, violent blood red. Of course, when she came to Mother Anne with her concerns they were brushed off as a simple trick of the light.

But Gertrude knew. This man was possessed by hellspawn, if not a demon himself. She knew it.

"Gertrude, we have been over this." Mother Anne maintained perfect patience throughout all of Gertrude's accusations, never once losing her cool or growing angry with her. It only seemed to infuriate Gertrude more. "You are the only sister, the only person, in the convent who seems to have a problem with Mr. Warren. I truly do not understand where this distrust comes from, let alone your fanciful claims."

"Fanciful!? You worship the Lord yet deny the Adversary!?"

"Do not put words in my mouth, child. Earthly explanations are fair more likely than the machinations of Lucifer himself. If you bring me undeniable proof of these extraordinary claims , I will have but to take them seriously. At the moment, however, you are doing little else than harassing our guest and wasting my time. Good night."

As Mother Anne strode away, Sister Gertrude felt shame and embarrassment rise up, her face turning hot. Could her imagination simply have gotten the better of her? She pressed those thoughts down hard as those eyes flashed in her mind again. No. He was evil.

Mother Anne wanted proof? Sister Gertrude would provide it.

***********************************

She awoke bright and early but tired. Sister Gertrude hardly had a restful sleep, stewing over Simon Warren. She vowed to acquire proof, but how? The Devil was crafty as are his followers. So must she be. No more outbursts, no more accusations, not until the Lord showed her the proper time to strike.

For now Sister Gertrude would keep a watchful eye and wait for the Lord to point the way.

She arrived in the nave to the sounds of slapping flesh and excited squeals. Simon Warren was naked and had Sister Hannah bent over the alter only in her habit. Her bare breasts pressed into the polished surface as she seemed to climax uncontrollably with every thrust. Mr. Warren himself wore a self-satisfied smile as he pounded away at the holy woman.

Sister Gertrude calmly walked to one of several empty pews and began her morning prayers, keeping one eye open just a crack to keep track of Simon Warren. She wouldn't fall for that innocent act he was putting on.

More and more sisters made their way to morning prayers. The usual whispers of Latin where drowned out by the moans and cries of pleasure of Sister Hannah, as well as the comments Mr. Warren kept repeating.

"Fucking take it, you slutty fucking nun!"

"Oh god! Oh my Lord! AH, I'm such a slutty fucking nun for your demon cock! It feels so fucking gooooooooood!"

He'll slip up. Sooner or later, his disguise will fall away and God will banish him from this realm. Gertrude need only be vigilant.

Wait! Just then, Warren had looked directly to Sister Gertrude. Had his eyes...? No, best not to think of that. Even if they did, she could not bring that to Mother Anne again. It was not proof. She needed something undeniable, something solid. Like that cock Mr. Warren just pulled out of blissfully exhausted Sister Hannah. Heaven above, that's a thick one! Sister Gertrude wasn't a jezebel but she knew what good cock looked like and Mr. Warren had something mighty impressive. She had to resist the urge to put her hands between her legs, no doubt to find some dampness starting to form.

Simon Warren swaggered his way down from the alter and towards Gertrude's pew, cock still rigid and pulsing.

"If you wouldn't mind, Sister?"

Gertrude failed to suppress her frustration. His confidence was maddening but she knew that pride cometh before the fall. His arrogance would be his undoing. Besides, she needed to be as crafty as the devil himself. Rudeness would never aid in her investigation.

She opened her mouth and took the demon's sizable cock. She was surprised to find how much she loved the taste, how much it made her loins quiver. Mr. Warren took her by the sides of her head and slid her up and down his impressive girth. She could hardly contain herself now.

As he facefucked Sister Gertrude in the middle of morning prayers, she slid a hand down to her nethers plunged two fingers into her slick wetness. Every thrust brought her closer and closer to a massive climax, one she never imagined could be possible outside of God's Kingdom!

He unleashed a torrent of his seed into her mouth and down her throat. The second the salty deliciousness hit her tongue, she felt herself rise over a crest and reach paradise! Electricity shot through her body, her mind felt as if in a fog as he continued to dump his cum into her.

Mr. Warren eventually step away. Sister Gertrude thought she heard a "Thank you," but couldn't be sure. Her mind was still recovering from what her body just experienced. Savoring the taste of his seed, she pulled her fingers from between her legs and licked them clean. The Lord saw fit to bless her morning.

Sister Gertrude took time to rest and steel herself. This was no time to be idle. Not with that demon in the convent.

She needed to keep a sharp eye on Simon Warren. She'd catch him soon. She knew she would. She need only be patient.

***********************************

Several days passed and still Sister Gertrude found herself without the proof she needed to accuse that vile fiend before God. Or at least Mother Anne. She sighed, feeling the weight of her task but still strong in her convictions. God will see her through.

She shed her robes from a long day of hard, holy work, letting her long dark hair fall freely as she prepared to head to the showers. She hung a towel over her arm and picked up her small basket of toiletries, walking down the halls of the convent stark naked. She passed through the building as she normally would; a swing in her hips to accentuate her tight ass and a spring in her step to keep her titties jiggling.

Sister Tanya came up beside Sister Gertrude, similarly disrobed. "Sister," Tanya greeted.

"Sister. Your funbags look delightfully delicious this evening." Gertrude hadn't had a chance to motorboat those puppies in the past few days. She found her mouth watering as those luscious globes bounced in time with the dark skinned sisters steps. She placed light hand on her sisters firm rear as they made their way down the halls.

"Oh, your silver tongue strikes again. You're so...skilled with it." Tanya bit down her on her as she reminisced on her own first-hand experience with Gertrude's tongue. Suddenly, her face lit up as she noticed something behind Gertrude. "Mr. Warren!"

The devilspawn came into step between the sisters, a hand digging into each plump ass. He wore the same grin he sported earlier in the day when he fucked Sister Marianne into unconsciousness in the gardens. The man was entirely too smug to simply be enjoying chores. He no doubt worked spinning his machinations.

Sister Gertrude did her best to remain friendly, lest he suspected something from her. She stifled a gasp - his eyes! - a pained smile on her face as she spat in her hand and started pumping that fat cock.

"Please," said the creature, "with the kindness you've shown in sheltering me there's no need to be so formal. Call me Daddy."

Both sisters replied at once. "Ok, Daddy!" Gertrude rolled her eyes. Did he think his feigned friendliness would fool her? She moaned as Daddy roughly smacked her ass.

They came upon the communal showers, greeting the other sisters already present. Several were already well into their bathing, heling soap up each others tits, eating out cunts and fingering each other until they passed out. Thankfully, the Demon Simon - er, Daddy - was drawn away from Tanya and Gertrude by Sisters Elaina and Joselyn who were passionately making out under the hot water.

Gertrude was more than ready to keep a close eye on the fiend - on Daddy - but Tanya pulled her close and her sweet tongue into Gertrude's welcoming mouth. The two lost themselves in each other for quiet a while. Hot water pouring down their supple, curvaceous bodies. Hands groping and grabbing tits and ass and thighs and cunts.

Another typical shower in the convent.

Ecstatic yelps and moans caught Gertrude's attention and caused her to open her eye. Daddy had his face buried in Elaina's fantastic jugs while he was railing Joselyn from behind.

"FUCK, Daddy! Use me like the fucking cocksleeve I am! All I am is a tool to pleasure your demon dick!"

"You like these big tits, Daddy? You like tasting your fuckdoll's fat fucking titties? God, being a demon's fuckdoll makes me so fucking wet!"

As Gertrude knelt down and began to attack Tanya's sweet cunt, she kept glancing over to Daddy. It was only a matter of time. She had to admit that his act was damn convincing, but soon he'd let his demonic nature show. A prideful creature like him would slip up eventually and she'd be there to expose him.

Sister Gertrude just needed to be patient.

***********************************

"Opal, trust your mother. This is God's plan for you."

"No, this is you just throwing the responsibility of actually raising your child to a bunch of total strangers!"

A tour of the convent broke down into a rather heated argument between a mother and daughter. Sister Gertrude had shown the two of them about the grounds for most of the day but Opal, the skinny little flat-chested daughter, was a never ending fount of criticism and outright blasphemy. There was no internet, no television, electricity was only used for the basest necessities, nearly everything about the nun's home was to get away from the materialistic world and closer to God. Something Opal found more repugnant by the minute, it seemed.

The mother, however...she had her own difficulties. Megan dragged her daughter to the convent more out of frustration than a desire for a Godly offspring. She wore a cross around her neck that dipped into her practically bursting tits (and quite a bit more flesh bursting all over her) and she did her best to mention the Lord as frequently as possible (usually with a misquoted bible verse) but Gertrude found her on her phone throughout the service they attended, checking celebrity gossip and posting frankly horrid things on some social media site. Opal did not see God's light and that was it's own problem, but Gertrude preferred an honest athiest to the deluded hypocrite christian.

"Raising...Opal, you're 22! If you're not going to get a job and move out of my house, this is where you'll end up!"

"This is not a place to be punished," Gertrude interjected, "but a place for fulfillment. Seeking God through -"

"Yeah, real fucking motherly of you! Don't bother teaching me any life skills or anything, just throw me out when I become an inconvenience!"

"You'll learn those life skills here, Opal. God will guide you from here on."

"Oh, your invisible sky daddy!?"

"Did I hear my name?"

The demon Simon Warren strode up to the three women, his thick, veiny member swinging enticingly between his legs. Gertrude felt her pussy moisten at the sound of his voice but narrowed her eyes as he stopped next to her. His own eyes surely flashed red just now and even though nothing had happened yet, Gertrude remained on guard. She stepped in front of Daddy began to grind her dumptruck ass up and down his demonic shaft. He responded by running his hands up her tight stomach and cupping her heaving melons.

Gertrude let out a horny sigh as he dug his hands into her pleasure pillows. "I have this situation well in hand, Daddy. This is strictly between the convent and the new sister-slut."

"Oh yeah?"

Opal scoffed, causing her tits to nearly bounce out of her thin tank top. Had her bust always been that scrumptious? "Like I'd join a bunch of deluded idiots here in the dark ages."

"Opal!" Megan placed her hands on her hips, her tight abs glistening as she admonished her daughter. Gertrude couldn't believe how well she fit the trophy wife stereotype. "This is exactly why you need God's guidance!"

"Well hold on, now." Daddy spoke up, his growing cock sliding between Gertrude's ass cheeks. "God's way isn't for everyone. Personally, I couldn't stand all those rules they had us follow back in the day. My buddy Lu, he's got a way more fulfilling path to take."

Megan hardly batted an eye, jumping on any chance to get her daughter off of her back. "Would she still be able to live here?"

"Course! She could stay in Gertrude's bed with her. Right, fucktoy?"

If Gertrude wasn't already wet from the fuckstick pressing against her she'd be gushing at the thought of sharing a bed with a defiant athiest slut like Opal. Daily punishments for not following the Lord's light, nightly endurance tests to see how long Opal could go without cumming, it would all just be heavenly. The demon was clever in trying to bring another sister to the church, trying to gain her trust by increasing the numbers against him, but it wouldn't fool Gertrude.

"My bed would be more than open to her, but only if she followed the way of the Lord and not whatever your friend Lu has come up with." She punctuated her point by bringing her fat ass to the floor and rubbing the demon's warm cock up and down her face. The other two women kept their eyes on their host, rubbing their thighs together in jealousy.

"Nah, check this out," Daddy continued. "Lu's whole system is pretty simple; say you wanna, I don't know, turn a punky athiest deadbeat into bleach blonde valley girl bimbo."

"Like, why would I ever wanna do that?" Opal cocked her hips to the side, her plaid mini-skirt barely covering more than halfway down her ass. A tied-off white blouse held her massive titties in, but only just, and her bleached pig-tails came down just to her tanned shoulders.

Sister Gertrude felt a small moment of confusion. Why would anyone want to change someone into another one of Opal. She privately admonished herself for being so judgmental and went back to bobbing on Daddy's cock.

"Just an example, little bimbo. Say you wanna do that, though. Change an entire person's being. Well, you pledge yourself to my buddy Lu and you can do that kinda thing whenever you want!"

Gertrude nearly scoffed but she was busy taking his massive shaft down to the base. How could some man name Lu possibly do provide that kind of power to anyone? And for so indecent a purpose! Gertrude took a heavy breath as she pulled the gargantuan fuckstick out of her tight little throat. She fondled one of her jugs through her clothes as the conversation above her continued.

"But what if, like, I didn't want to change anyone into, like, a bimbo?"

"Use your imagination, fuckmeat! It doesn't have to be that one thing, it can be like a sexy succubus with nothing but a sling bikini and bat wings and everything! The world is yours to play with!"

Opal stretched her wings a bit shifted in her black slingkini, a truly wicked smile creeping across her face. "I think I can get behind something like that, Daddy."

"And hey, you could even make sure your mom gets off your back about all that 'God and job' bullshit and the only time she'll bother you is when she wants you to fuck her stupid."

As Megan looked beyond lustfully at her own daughter, Gertrude finally had to speak up from Daddy's crotch. "No! Only through the Lord's path will you achieve salvation! Don't be led astray!"

Daddy and the succubus exchanged exacerbated looks. Daddy shrugged and said "Just lie, she'll believe you."

Without the dick in her mouth, Gertrude could really scoff this time. Did the demon think so little of her that she couldn't discern deception when she heard it? The arrogance! She licked up and down his shaft as she waited for Opal's answer.

The succubus shrugged and halfheartedly said, "I swear to always follow in the light of God?"

Gertrude was so overcome with a profession of honesty and wholehearted faith that she nearly came. She couldn't help but smirk up at Daddy as she swirled her tongue around his tip. Let that be a lesson to the spawn of Satan! All true children find their way to God's path in the end.

"Ok," said Opal, "now what do I really do?"

"Just sign this here, and..."

There conversation became noise in Gertrude's mind as she took it up a notch, gagging on cock and fingering her sopping cunt in the afterglow of victory. It wasn't long before Daddy suggested a small celebration for Opal joining the convent. Clever demon, feigning happiness in it's failure.

The day ended with Gertrude on her hands and knees, taking Daddy's massive girth from behind while buried face first into Megan's submissive pussy. When Daddy slammed into her hard enough, she caught a glimpse of Opal riding her mother's face, tits out and fingers working her nipples, a smile of ecstasy plastered over her face.

Another victory for God in the war against evil. Though the demon hadn't revealed his true nature, Gertrude's patience was paying off.

***********************************

Slut Gertrude stroked Daddy's cock as she sat next to him in the convent's throne room. All around them, sisters were expressing their love for God and each other. Slut Tanya rammed her cock deep into Slut Opal's ass while Slut Lian rode Slut France's face in her nurse costume while Slut-Mother Anne in her latex habit pulled back on Slut Brianna's hair, and on and on throughout the whole convent. Gertrude sat in her black micro bikini and gave a sidelong look to Daddy.

He returned it with an arrogant smile and a rough pinching of her nipples. Manners wouldn't earn any points with her.

But...it had been almost an entire year since Simon Warren's arrival in the convent. And though Gertrude knew in her soul that he was devilspawn, he proved as crafty as Lucifer himself, never giving away the slightest hint, the slightest shred of evidence of his true nature. Perhaps it was time to admit she was wrong...

"Hail Satan!" Shouted Slut-Mother Anne, coming to another raging climax. Everyone in the room echoed her cries, Daddy himself shooting nearly a gallon of his delicious jizz into the crowd before him as well as Gertrude's face and tits.

As she licked the tasty treat up and prepared to get down on her knees to be Daddy's suck doll for the day, he leaned back and, in the post-orgasm quiet, loudly proclaimed, "Ugh, I fucking LOVE being a demon!"

Gertrude's entire being went alight. He said it. He finally said it! In front of everyone! "Mother-Slut!" She spun around, still keeping one hand pumping his girth back to full mast. "Mother-Slut, did you hear that!? A confession!"

Mother-Slut Anne was in a daze and didn't respond for several seconds. When she did, all she said was, "Hm? What was that, Gertrude? I'm afraid my mind was somewhere else."

"Oh, come on!"

She heard a chuckle behind her and whip her head around to stare daggers at the demon. "Better luck next time, bitch." Simon Warren just shrugged. Well, he won't be smiling for long. She would double, no, triple her efforts to unmask him! She'd be near him every second of every day for when he made another slip. He would know no peace!

She took his cockhead in her mouth and began to angerly finger her flooded pussy. She'd been patient this long...she only needed to wait a little longer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)