More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Sister Gamer Interrupted

Jessica was right about to kill the boss when her brother walked into the room and called her name. She got distracted and messed up a dodge and the boss just one shot her.

“Fuck. He was at one hp.”

Her brother said he didn’t care. He wasn’t really into video games. The two siblings were kind of reversed gender roles, and normally that was fine, but she kind of wished he minded her game time a bit more.

He walked over and asked for his ass. Oh, so that’s why he was here. She should have known. Jessica, without even getting up from her supine position, pulled her pants and panties down so that her brother’s ass was fully exposed. It was a good ass; it was just a shame she didn’t own it anymore. She had lost it in a bet with her brother and now he could do anything he wanted with it since it was his.

After stripping, she didn’t have anything else to do so she restarted from the last checkpoint and started the run back to the boss. It was annoying since she had to run past all the trash mobs, but it gave her some breathing time to de-stress about her previous loss.

Her brother meanwhile was going to town on her borrowed ass. In each hand he grabbed an asscheek and was using them as masturbation tools to wrap around his cock. He wasn’t even penetrating; it was just the globes of flesh massaging his dick. It seemed like a waste to her when he could be sticking it up his ass instead, but who was she to judge?

She kind of wished she had her own ass still instead of having to borrow his. It was such a pain to have it come and use it constantly. It seemed like every day he had to masturbate multiple times with either ass-jobs like he was doing now or full on anal, and it was a super pain in the ass of having to try to concentrate through it just because his ass was attached to her body.

But she did her best and preserved. She got to the boss fight and started whittling away at is health. Her brother was currently slobbering all over his ass which was mildly distracting, but she had put up with worse. Eventually she got to the last tick of health when her brother came, jizzing all of her borrowed asscheeks. The feeling of the hot cum suddenly splatting on her borrowed butt knocked her out of it and she died again.

“Couldn’t you wait like ten more seconds? I was sooooo close.” Her brother just said she shouldn’t have risked her butt if she wasn’t prepared for the consequences of losing it, and as always, she had no proper rejoinder. It was true after all. Very, incredibly, unassailably true.

Sigh. As her brother started groping and fondling her borrowed ass, she resolved that she probably wasn’t to be able to beat the boss any time soon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)