More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slavedogg Slavedogg

How did you end up like this?

Sissy fantasies and online traps

As you try your best to not fall victim to the bimbo hypnosis you remember back to how this all began, For many years you had always been a shy guy and often called feminine. Some mistook you for gay. The mistake being you would screw anyone or anything like a total slut. Like most submissive men into the fetish you feared that first you was too small to please a woman and often preferred female company. After many years of looking at sissy porn and fantasizing about serving a couple you finally plucked up the courage to message a couple and ask to be their maid.

Master and Mistress had been uploading videos of their other sissies online and your clitty always got hard. The permanent feminisation one that made you message them after many months of viewing their content actually made cum before you had chance to jerk off like a true sissy you couldn't even last more than a few minutes with your hand.

After messaging them expecting no reply or the generic thank you for your support you was shocked at their response and how quickly it came. After several messages back and forth you arranged to meet Mistress in a Starbucks. Though nervous you felt the first meeting went well. Well you did at the start but their ghosting you made you worry you screwed up and they would not be interested in going further.

after two weeks they messaged you asking if you was willing to explore your fantasies as much as possible, Warning you the session will feel as real as possible. That should of been the first red flag but you was so horny and like the more obvious ones you ignored them and jumped at the idea of serving them.

A month later you was nervously standing by their front door considering running back home, but before you could Master greeted you and lead you inside. At first they was both great at putting you at ease and came across as a very caring kind couple. Part of you worried they would be too gentle with your sissy ass.

The second red flag should been when Master asked you to turn off your cell phone and hand it to him with your wallet and keys, saying they hate play sessions being ruined by cell phones. The third and an blatantly obvious red flag is when mistress took your male clothing and made no mention of you getting them back.

As you keep going through the many mistakes that lead you to this situation you notice the sissy sucking cock on the headset screen

ummmmm yummy yummy cock

tasty cock

cum in my sissy mouth.

SHIT THIS HYPNOSIS IS TAKING ME TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

Are you a good sissy slut the next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)