More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by namenotfound namenotfound

What kind of porn does Olivia make?

Sissy encouragement

You nervously keep your eyes glued to the phone screen, not even noticing Olivia leaving the room. The screen remains black but you start hearing audio, it's light synthetic music playing on a loop, followed by a voice you immediately recognize as Olivia's.

"Admit it. You're tired of being a man." Suddenly the screen changes to a close up of Olivia's face, she's looking directly at the camera, her eyes staring, almost intimidatingly, but her warm smile makes her appear strangely comforting. "Being a girl is so much more fun." You're a little confused by what this is, but you can't stop watching. "Let me help you become that sexy, slutty, sissy that you're meant to be."

At this moment you look up, prepared to ask Olivia some questions, but notice she's no longer in the room. Your eyes go back to the screen to now see Olivia's full body. She's sitting on a leather couch, she's dressed in a tight black latex outfit, one you've never seen her wear before, she doesn't break eye contact with the camera as she continues to talk.

"This is the first step on your journey. Take off all of those boring guy cloths." She pauses, you assume that whoever is watching is supposed to follow her directions at this point. "That's it, get completely naked for me, underwear too. Let me see that cock of yours... poor little guy, doesn't really get to live up to his full potential on you does he?"

It's at this point you notice your pants have gotten a bit tighter, you look down to see your cock attempting to push its way out of your pants.

"We're going to put him away for now." You go back to watching as you hear her speak again. "Because it's time to put on your panties." She holds up a pair of frilly pink panties towards the screen. "I think these are perfect, pink is a good color on you." She places them down in front of her, as she continues staring. You're starting to feel warm as she sits there, pretending to watch you. Your hand moves down towards your crotch, allowing you to confirm you are now rock hard.

"Enjoying the show?" You jump as you hear Olivia's voice from behind you. You quickly turn to see her standing in the doorway. Your jaw drops as you notice she is dressed exactly like she was in the video, staring at you with those exact same eyes. "So..." She says as she slowly brings her hand up, reveling what you assume to be the same pair of pink panties that she had in the video. "Are you in?"

Well... are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)