More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy Jesse ( Some Gif )

Jesse was a blonde haired 5’10 white man and he was going to university. Luckily University was easier for him because he was bullied all is life before that and at 21 years old he could say things was going better for him. He found a pretty blonde woman as is girlfriend.

He didn’t have any apartment or house yet, he wasn’t living with is girlfriend too. Rebecca was a sweet girl and she loved him a lot but it was too fast forward for her to accept Jesse to live with her right now. Jesse was living with is step family. If something was bad in Jesse life it was that step family. Jesse tried to find more money and work overtime during the weekend but he needed more money.

Sadly Jesse dad died 1 years ago and it was terrible for Jesse but luckily he have found friends and a wonderful girlfriend to calm him down and make him believe things will go well. Her Stepmom was Cherry a beautiful white woman with brown hair and was 48. She had two daughter Cheryl who was a blonde girl of 30 with big boobs and Zoe who was a black girl that was adopted by Cherry and was 21.

Cherry was fine with Jesse, she wasn’t super friendly or super helpful but she wasn’t mean at all compared the daughters of Cherry. Cheryl and Zoe kept calling him name and insulting is masculinity all the time. They always called her Jessica and things like that. Jesse remembers one day Cheryl locking himself with her forcing him to watch her get fucked by one of is black boyfriend and is friend.

Cheryl loved to use me and me in front of is fuck. It was always Black guys and she was always praising how much better they were than me and how small my cock was compared to them.

She slept with so many different black guy. Some were not even good looking but she doesn’t seem to care. All she wanted was showing me how much better they were and how much a sissy I was even if I knew inside me at the time I wasn’t a sissy. I had a girlfriend that loved me and all. I couldn’t deny I was excited of seeing her get brutally fuck sometimes. Her huge boobs bouncing and getting slap by her black boyfriend. Huge black cock entering her and hopefully hurting her. I was hating her inside but couldn't express it on the outside. Sadly, reality was other than getting hurt by them. She had pleasure even if it looked painful at time she kept saying how much better it is with them and how much Rebecca must be sad to be with a tiny lil white man cock like mine.

The bad part was when she started using me to clean her up and she loved making one of is fuck cum on her ass for me to rim is dirty asshole full of sweat and cum. It wasn’t something I loved, I despised it but I was excited a bit by the humiliation of being used like that.

I really needed to get the cash soon. I could probably ask my boss more cash and rent a cheap apartment or something. Seeing her get fucked all the time was fine and getting humiliated about my dick size or my look was fine too but I didn’t wanted to clean her up after she got fucked. I could ask to live with my girlfriend too. There was some option for sure. My girlfriend already refused me twice saying she wasn’t ready and it was too fast even if we were together for a bit more than a year.

And that was just how Cheryl used me. Zoe was a bitch too.

What's going to happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)