More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Olmansu Olmansu

What are you Sissy or black stud

Sissy: Aiken's Meat Diet(Mr5star)

A man walks into a gym. The cool air hits his skin, causing him to brush his arms together. There he stood, feminine figure, with a giggly curvy ass kept in short shorts, that outline his crotch snug up tightly against the red and white fabric. Each step he takes causes his butt to jiggle, rotating his olive freckled buttcheeks in all directions.

Pierced nipples bob up and down slightly as he stretches his back, releasing a light yawn after waking up early in the morning to find a trainer. He took out two sticks of gum and licks his dry plumb lips. It wasn't breakfast but it'll get rid of his morning breathe.

His red eyes met surprised but gentle brown ones, Aiken walked to the guy hoping to whip his body into shape.

Aiken practice what he wants to say to the guy in his mind.

'Hi, my name is Aiken! I like to start my day with a little bit of yoga before I start, other activities around the gym, and lately, I've been looking for a gym trainer.'

He clears his throat and proceeds to talk with the guy. He checks the name tag pinned on his shirt.

'Beorhtsige, that nice name. As well as his body, muscular but not too bulky, similar to an Olympic sprinter. His height and afro just makes him more attractive.'

This is true, Aiken stands 5'8, while Beorhtsige looks 6'4 ft. Tall and strong looking to wrap and pull Aiken up. The thought got his dick to heat up a bit. Not hard, but flare his lust up a bit.

Aiken leaned against a wall to stretch again, showing off his body wanting to tease the nice-looking black man a bit.

"Excuse me? Do you know any fitness trainers? I could really use some help in certain areas?"

As they talk about who could help him, he noticed Beorhtsige eyes keep drifting his eyes all over his body. To ass, crotch, nipples, armpits, and lips. Maybe he could be his trainer. he likes the main already by how he talks and holds himself. He would like to get to know him better.

Luckily for Aiken, the guy that he speaks to is a fitness trainer. Beorhtsige told him he was free as he took him to the men's locker room as he needed his measurements and weight.

They stood there, Beorhtsige getting the measuring tape out as Aiken stood straight. His was in nothing but his red tight panties, that was swallowed in his ass fat and red armbands wiping some sweat off his face.

He likes to tease and figures Beorhtsige is playing along with his antics. No man really needs to be down to his underwear for measurements besides health emergencies or check-ups yet he said it was okay. He didn't want to blow his chances with this guy.

So he decided to add a little ice breaker to the situation as he came closer to get measurements for his height.

"I was into eating a whole lot of sweet. I need something sugary to eat every now and then. Fortunately I have no problems with rotting teeth or holes, See!" It not like he could, well not that easily he is a Dhampir. The rules of tooth rot and decay are different for him. He still take pride in his teeth, that's for sure.

He reaches into his mouth to show his white, pearly sharp teeth. Beorhtsige nods, smiling at his energetic energy and nice-looking mouth. He turns the tape sideways to measure around his waist. He pushed it a bit on his back, digging into the birth marked shaped like twinkling stars. His back felt a bit cold from the touch.

"So I cut that out, wanting to eat healthy and is thinking about going on a diet. What do you suggest?"

"You tried an all-meat diet." His response was immediate, dripping with sarcasm and a bit of snark as he finished his measurements, tucking the measuring tape in his pocket.

"Really?" Aiken chuckled, grabbing a piece of his ass, shaking it to show to emphasize the really part.

"An all meat diet, can help me with this? lol." Yes, Aiken did say lol, letting the letter l roll of his tongue. The thought is ridiculous and cause him to let loose a barrage of laughter as he leaned against Beorhtsige. In this position he's in his ass is riding along his crotch which is hot and semi-hard.

'Oh good, He feels some lust for me. I say he's about 3 inches bigger than mines when fully erected, girth about leveled with a soda can.' He chewed his lips, smiles, and looks at the body-sized mirror in front of them. He was caught of guard, Aiken can feel his chest and face heat up, eyes wild in slight panic yet he did not push him away. Course rough hand lays on top of his shoulders then dives down to rub his nipples, cupping his man breast. Aiken let a light moan pass as he back up into him more. his smooth fingers, nails colored black went to wrap around Beorhtsige.

"You want to do this now. Nobody around, and I'm a bit of a screamer." He smirked as Beorhtsige mouth went to lick his ear. Flicking up and down on his piercings. Aiken cups his face, twisting his small goatee. His finger went to brush his lips which yielded to let it in, rubbing his tongue. Aiken felt his own dick tent against his shorts, fully erect. He bends down to the floor, brushing his panty aside to expose his warm, needy hole.

"Let try now, I'm happy to start my all-meat diet early." He slaps his ass, red eyes twinkles with amusement as Beorhtsige's dick flicked up again. Face a flushed with lust as he battles between pleasure over business. His dick is hard now, all seven inches pointed down, and nearly standing his undies. He wiggled his ass more, ready to get it on.

Unfortunately, his little meat diet didn't start today. Beorhtsige inhaled and exhaled, pumping his arm to get his dick to inflate. Aiken was a bit disappointed, smirk fading into a frown.

'Got myself all laid out to be taken, and pinned yet the man refused to take this booty. Huh, he's more composed than I thought..' Aiken stands up too, putting on back his clothes as Beorhtsige explained he would love to ram into him and coat his insides with his semen yet customers will be arriving in the next 10 minutes.

"Not enough time for even a quickie, ya see, bout to be busy for the rest of the day. But" He went to Aiken, lifted him up and against the lockers running his hand through his afro.

"We got enough time to swap spit with each other. Also we can do this tomorrow in the morning. It'll just be me alone for those two hours. Enough for us to work on your diet." They both chuckled at the lame innuendo joke before Aiken cups his face and leaned in for a kiss.

Aiken tasted cranberry juice amongst his muscle tongue that fight to invade his mouth. Beorhtsige marvel at the plumb bee-stung lips that tasted of cherries. Aiken wraps his legs around his waist and Beorhtsige bench. There they kissed for the next 9 minutes, nobody to disturb the two as they got to know each other better.

Continue on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)