More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Siria: The girl in the ivory tower

The sponges tinkled over her perfect white skin, rubbing in the violet soap. It smelled like roses and a couple of other odors Siria could not distinguish, but whatever it was, it made her head feel lighter and little bit numb. The sponges slid gently over her skinny arms and legs, her gracile shoulders, to her small but fitting breasts and the girl started to shiver. To get touched by several hands at the same time, cleaned by all these sponges, feeling the twinkles of so many sensations, it made her blush and wish for more. Then, she remembered what would happen soon, and her body stiffened. She opened her eyes and saw the naked servant girls sitting next to her lying body in the steam bath. They were her to prepare her, not to make her pleasure.

"Is everything okay, my lady?", one of the servants, a dark-skinned woman with short curly hair and white tribal tattoos all over her face and her big juicy breasts asked with worry.

Siria nodded and closed her eyes again. With a deep breath, she tried to breathe the thought away and concentrated on the cleansing. It wasn't meant to make her pleasure, but this did not mean it couldn't.

Gentle hands stroke through her hair, fanning them out on the wet wooden bars were she was lying. Someone started to pour warm water over her head, simultaneously massaging her scalp. She immediately started to relax giving in to the feeling of enjoyment. A sponge wandered deeper, to her navel, to her hips, along her lumbers. Her whole body trembled, she even moaned a little as the fingers found the right places and a feeling of deep uncontrollable lust emerged out of her hips. Her hand unconsciously grabbed the black curly girls head and pulled her down. Suddenly their lips touched, and Siria tasted honey, bananas, and joy. Some other girls hands covered Siria´s breasts while another one's fingers slowly slid alongside her legs to her vagina. Breathless but eager she continued kissing the servant girl, letting everything goe, enjoying the moment, falling deep into a state of pleasure.

"That's enough," an old croaky voice said, and the girls jumped away from her as if they had burned themselves. Siria opened her eyes. She was not able to lift her head. Her body betrayed her at this moment, but she could see the silhouette of a tiny woman standing in the door of the steam bath.

"I said, you should prepare your self, not wear yourself out. You need to be ready."

"I am certainly relaxed," Sira answered with a smile, trying to conceal, that all her anxiety and all her fear head suddenly come back.

The old woman laughed and nodded.

"Good! It is time! Start toweling her, and prepare her as fast as possible, the ceremony need to start at noon!" she said to the servants, turned around and left the bath.

The girls hurried up to wash the rest of the soap of Sirias body and lead her out to the trying room where they covered her in fluffy warm feather towels. It wasn't really necessary because the room was warm and the air would trie her skin in a few minutes. But the girls had no time to waste. Siria sat down before a large mirror and watched her self while the servants did their work.

Many said she was beautiful. Her pale white skin, flawless like ivory, contrasted with thick red lips, and deep blue eyes. Her perfectly oval face and the cute stump nose made her look sweet and innocent. The most profound asset, however, was her shimmering gold blond hip long hair wich everybody in the empire admired deeply. All the members of the seven families had white skin because they were the descendants of the gods, but most of them had black or brown hair. Only by some people, it was a lighter brown, ash blond, sometimes even red. But the most prestige color because it was considered the image of the gods, was golden blond.

If she hadn't been the heiress of Clan Cambria too, she would already be something special because of her looks. She knew this. She had grown up with the knowledge of being extraordinary. Today it was time to proof it. Today the ceremony which every young priestess had to go through to be considered a woman, would show if the gods had blessed her. Her hard was beating intensely as the servants prepared her. First, they lubricated her naked body with some strong smelling oil which made her head spin a little. It was beguiling and repulsive at the same time, like raw meat or male sweat. Then they taped their hands into a red liquid, which was stored in a clay pot and looked suspiciously like blood. The smell confirmed it, and Siria felt her stomach slowly spinning. With great care, the girls prest their hand on her skin at several different locations: On her belly, the left buttock, the right breast and in the middle of her back. Now, there was a bloody handprint on each of these body parts. After this, they started to weave her hair into hundreds of thin braids, decorating each of them with colorful flowers. Finally, they put on the jewelry. This was the most elemental part of the decoration, which showed how influential and powerful the house the girl came from was.

After they had finished, Siria looked at her self and smiled. Both of her arms covered with gold and silver rings, each of them ornamented with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. It was so heavy, she could hardly lift them. Around her hips she wore a belt out of red spider silk, which was holding hundreds of delicate golden chains, dangling around her legs, not covering a lot. But it wasn´t their purpose anyway. Her breasts weren´t covered at all. Only two small but heavy silver bells, which made sounds when she moved were fixed on her nipples with sharp claps. It hurt, but it was an essential part of the ritual. It would tell the gods that she was coming. On her head, she wore a huge plume out of dozens of colorful feathers decorated with long pearl chains, which functioned as a veil in front of her face. It was a breathtaking dress which showed everyone how wealthy the Clan of Cambria was. The other families would get pale with envy, the ordinary people wouldn't stop talking about this for years, and the gods would feel pure pleasure.

At least I hope so, she thought with a knot in her throat. Let them be satisfied with my sacrifice, she whispered, as her grandmother came in, looked at her with a pleased grin and said:

"It´s time!"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)