More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

What's next?

Siren Record Company.

Julie had just finished her first day at her new job. She had just taken on a position as a promoter for her city's newest big business, The Siren Record Company. Her main duty with the company was to entice up and rising artists to join the company and record many albums signed under the company's name. Despite this Julie knew she had her work cut out for her. Other big recordings studios already called the city home. Most of which had great artists such as Taylor Swift, Lizzo and Dua Lipa contracted. Julie knew she needed a dead ringer to gain company brand recognition. Her boss however did not share her need to preform however.

"Don't stress to much about who all you get to start out yet Jules. Once people hear this little number from our first artist, Vixen Sirene, Everyone is gonna want to record with our company, and buy our album. Just take this home and see for yourself." He insisted. Julie knew this had to be some scheme, but she did need to become acquainted with her product. That night after she got ready for bed Julie decided to give the record her boss gave her a try. Once she got into bed she put the record into her player and started the album. As the slow steady beat of Vixen's music hummed into her headphones, Julie began to wonder if the quality of her company's product was really going to be enough to pull the company to the top of the leaderboards. As soon as Vixen's voice began to lean into the beat, something miraculous happened.

The moment Julie had heard Vixen's powerful and commanding singing voice mesh together with the calm and steady tones of her music, all of her worries had melted away. Vixen's voice seemed to put all her stress away from her mind. Julie was stunned by her incredible voice. Even though she had all the proof she needed to put her mind to rest, she could not get away from the melody. Something about Vixen's music commanded her to keep listening. She couldn't quite place what was attracting her to keep listening. Was her voice truly this stunning? Was the melody putting her in some kind of musical spell? Was the beat that catchy? Whatever the reason she knew the music was affecting her. For her entire life she had been straight, but as she listened closer to the music of Vixen, she had found herself playing with her pussy to Vixen's music. Julie knew she had to stop, what she was doing was highly unprofessional. Despite her efforts to pull her hand away she knew one thing. She would not sleep till she came to Vixen.

The next day Julie went into work bright eyed, bushy tailed, and dripping wet. She had listened to Vixen's music all night, and all the way to work. The more she listened, the more she needed to listen. Before she could get to work though, she had to thank her boss for the album. As she opened the door to her bosses office she noticed her boss was in the company of another woman. A prostitute Julie figured since the woman was sucking on the boss cock at the time. "Sorry sir is now a bad time?" Julie sheepishly asked, trying hard not to watch yet also feeling unable to look away. "Jules come in babe, I got your first client all set up for you. Miss Lipa meet our newest agent Julie." Her boss said as the woman picked herself up from her knees revealing herself to be Dua Lipa herself. "Pleasure to meet you ma'am. I look forward to working with you." Julie said as she shook Dua Lipa's hand as if nothing unusual was happening whatsoever. "The pleasure is all mine hun." the starlet said. "Your boss handed me one of your albums last night. After listening to it I knew I just had to do whatever it took to get my music sounding that pristine." she explained. "Yeah Dua Lipa sure is enthusiastic about her work. You two get the contract worked out pronto." Their boss said in what almost seemed like a commanding tone. "Yes sir." Dua Lipa and Julie said in perfect unison. As the two women left for their work it was clear that Siren Records was going to be a big hit.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)