More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

All This Leaves Two Questions For The Moment: 1: Who's Story Do You Wish To Follow And Help Write? 2: Where Do They Start The Story?

Sir Scales, (Pet Lizard). Eaglemont, Melbourne, Victoria.

You are, right now, a resident of Eaglemont, a suburb of Melbourne, in Victoria, Australia. Eaglemont is famous for its artists and architects, and is fairly leafy, with multiple heritage buildings throughout the suburb. It is, unsurprisingly, an incredibly expensive place to buy a house.

You are a member of the White family, a typically upper-crust family from Eaglemont. Right now, the father is in his study, working on plans for a new shopping centre somewhere far, far away from Eaglemont, the two daughters are off at school, somewhere extremely expensive with Grammar in the name, and the mother is knitting some unspeakable creation in bright yellow.

And why am I talking about you, rather than telling this tale from your point of view?

Simple.

You're the family pet, and therefore unable to comprehend what's about to happen.

But, fear not! As the dawn's light starts to spread across Australia, and the changes affecting the world begin to take hold in the land down under, you begin to transform, and as your body changes so does your mind, twisting and turning so that your intelligence changes to the level where it might be called human...


My head hurts. I guess that's what happens when you go from being an animal, with an animal's simple mind, to having a full human intellect and brain in a matter of seconds.

I stand up, glass crunching beneath my feet. I grew quite a bit, so the glass container that I used to be kept in shattered. Well, that's the least of my worries. I jump over as many of the shards as I can, and head off to find a mirror.

A few minutes later, I am in the bathroom, pulling a shard of glass out of my foot. I look up, and see myself in the floor-to-ceiling mirror...


What have I become?

1a: A Treecko

1b: A Charmander

1c: An Alola Sandslash

1d: An Abra

1e: A Totodile

1f: A Bagon

Though I haven't seen them yet, what have my former owners become?

Father:

2a: A Cubone

2b: A Lotad

2c: An Aron

2d: A Buziel

2e: He's still human

Mother:

3a: A Trainer

3b: A Ralts

3c: A Pachirisu

3d: A Riolu

3e: She's still human

Daughters:

4a: They become Rattatas

4b: They become Ledbyas

4c: They become Sneasels

4d: They become Shinxes

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)