More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Who is his patient?

Siobhan

Siobhan O'Neil, the 21 year old daughter of the towns catholic priest, lounges out in the waiting room. While the idea of a married catholic priest raised quite a scandal, he was the picture of traditional Irish. Rumor has it he was quite the hell raiser in his day before he met his wife Mary and went back to the church. If that was true then his darling daughter was truly a Daddy's Girl. Her reputation for a quick temper and constantly changing boyfriends was all the Sunday crowd could talk about. Despite this they did their best and they were a good friend to have for a doctor who prescribed birth control.

"Siobhan, please take your feet off the table."

Rolling her eyes at the secretary, the tiny blonde flopped her sneakers onto the floor and began twiddling her thumbs.

"Shit, when's he getting around?"

"Language!"

"That's alright Ms. Tanner, she's anxious. Not everyday a healthy young woman just walks in."

Dr Dandy had somehow appeared at the door of the reception area, his eyes stern and his voice even. Somehow he was the one man Siobhan never stood against.

"I'm ready for you now. Please follow me."

What's the reason to visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)