More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Keir Revival Keir Revival

What world do you want to create?

Single Mothers & Their Daughters- What My Daughter/Mother Needs- Put Up With It/ to Keep You

Single Mothers & Their Daughters

Your power requires a mother and a daughter to activate. If you only have one, your ability won't work.

What My Daughter/Mother Needs

  • Scenario one: The daughter's father abandoned the mother as soon as she got pregnant.

In this instance, your ability would accentuate any regret the mother felt about not being able to provide her daughter with a stable nuclear family, comprising of two parents. Your ability would convince the mother her daughter needs a father figure in her life, and you are the only man for the job. There are no alternatives. If she loses you, her daughter will never get the father figure she deserves. Consequently, no matter what you do, the mother will put up with it and whatever you ask of her, she will do because otherwise you might leave. While your powers ensure her compliance, it doesn't mean she will like whatever you're making her do.

Similarly, the daughter will feel as though you are the husband her mom deserves/needs. After having raised her all alone, her mom deserves a partner, and there is no alternative to you. Consequently, if the daughter does anything to displease you- drives you away- her mom will never find the happiness she deserves. Therefore, she has to put up with your demands and do whatever you ask of her. While your powers ensure the daughter complies, it doesn't make her like what you're doing to her.

  • Scenario two: The father died recently and the family is still in grief.

Same dichotomy. Your power convinces the mother that a replacement father-figure is what her daughter needs to get over her grief. Simultaneously, your ability convinces the daughter a replacement husband is what her mother needs to get over her grief. Consequently, they both do what you want.

Rinse and repeat for every other scenario you can think of.

Put Up With It/ to Keep You

I've already touched on this briefly, but I'll elaborate here. Your power doesn't convince people to like you or to like your orders. What it does do is convince them you are irreplaceable and they can't afford to drive you away- and then your ability blackmails them with that fact. The way it works is this: You are a free man and can leave them at any time. It is up to the mother/daughter duo to convince you to stay.

Which pair of mother and daughter do you start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)