More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

What's next?

Simon's Little Present

That night I dreamt of the slug taking a humanoid form and touching me, sliding on every part of my naked body, leaving slime trails in its wake. I felt it crawling around my dick and pulsing, pleasuring me slowly.

I woke up extremely aroused and disgusted at the same time. The jar was still on my desk, and the creature was now glowing again, moving in circles.

I looked at my phone. It was already 10AM. I got dressed quickly, still pondering about the events of the night before, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

To my surprise, Jenny was sitting at the table, eating breakfast in her pajamas.

"I thought you were supposed to spend the night with Amanda." I said.

"She broke her leg right before I arrived. I drove her to the hospital and came back home." She replied.

"Oh... How did she do that?"

"She fell down the stairs like an idiot. Good thing I was around. Her family is away for the week."

"I see." I replied, nodding.

"Hey aren't you an early bird usually?" She asked. "I didn't expect you to sleep so late."

"I had a weird night..." I mumbled, grabbing some cereals and sitting down in front of her.

"Dreamt about your slug eating my brain?" She joked.

"Something like that." I replied, trying to smile as well.

I felt like crap. My shoulders and my back were hurting from moving around constantly in my sleep.

"Damn I could use a good massage right now." I said.

"Don't count on me for that." She said, smiling. "I'm not your personal masseuse."

I chuckled.

"C'mon!" I pleaded with a sarcastic tone. "Can't you be nice to me for a change and give me a nice massage?"

She looked at me and blinked a couple times, looking slightly confused.

"Sure!" She suddenly exclaimed, smiling again. "But it's a one time thing. Alright?"

"Deal." I said, a bit surprised.

She stood up and walked behind me, putting her hands on my shoulders and massaging them.

I let out a sigh of relief, as she started kneading my neck.

"You're pretty good at it!" I told her.

She leaned forward and gave me a look that clearly meant "Shut up".

She kept going for a while, until I started feeling the tension leave my body.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed, shaking my shoulders.

"No problem, dork. See! I can be nice with you for a change." She replied, laughing and rubbing my hair like she'd rub a good dog.

"Could you also massage my feet while you are at it?" I joked.

She froze for a second.

"Seriously?" She sighed. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood."

And just like that, she dropped on her knees in front of me and grabbed my naked feet.

"What the hell?" I asked, staring at her.

"What?" She asked. "Don't tell me you are going to complain about it."

I shook my head. Something was wrong. There was no way in hell she'd agree to do something like that.

She started rubbing her thumbs against the bottom of my foot, and slowly worked her way up.

I watched her in awe, trying to understand what was up with her.

I thought about what the slug had said, right before leaving her head. "I'll leave you a little present."

Did it do something to her? Did it play with her brain somehow?

I had to make sure of it.

"Jenny?" I asked.

"What?"

"Could you show me your tits?"

She stopped massaging my feet and stared at me. I gulped, ready to get slapped or something.

"Jeez you are such a pervert!" She exclaimed.

But to my surprise she grabbed her pajama top and pulled it off, exposing her large naked breasts.

I couldn't believe my eyes. They were perfect, round and firm, with small pink nipples, gently swaying as she moved.

"Happy now?" She said, standing up and pulling her top back on.

I was in shock.

"Why did you do that?" I mumbled.

"Because you asked? Duh!" She replied. " You wanted to see my boobs, right?"

"Yes..." I said.

"Well, now you did." She said with a very neutral tone.

"You're my sister..." I said.

"Step-sister." She corrected me. "And it's just tits. No point making such a big deal of it."

"Well then could you let me play with them?" I asked.

There was no way in hell she'd let me do this.

"You want to touch my tits?" She asked after a moment, sounding surprised.

"Yeah."

She shrugged.

"You really really need to get yourself a girlfriend, Simon." She said, moving her chest in front of my face. "As you said yourself, I'm your sister, not your sex toy."

"Step-sister." I corrected.

She grabbed my right hand and placed it against her left tit.

I felt the soft flesh through the fabric of her top, and I could feel her nipple, hard and erect.

I gritted my teeth.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, feeling my cock getting harder. "You just said..."

"I know what I've just said, Simon!" She interrupted. "But I'm in a good mood and I don't mind letting you touch them this one time."

She guided my hand under her pajama top, and I started caressing her bare breast. I ran my fingers over her skin, enjoying her smoothness.

"You're so fucking soft!" I exclaimed.

"Stop talking and focus on the task at hand." She told me. "Just get it out of your system so I can leave. I have better things to do than spending the day satisfying my pervert brother's fantasies."

"Could you blow me?" I asked.

"What?" She asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

Was I going too far? Was there a limit to what she would do?

But she knelt down in front of me again and started unbuckling my pants.

"Before I do it I need to make something clear." She said.

"It's a one time thing." I repeated.

"It's a one time thing." She confirmed. "So don't get any idea."

"I won't." I lied.

She reached inside my boxers and pulled my hard dick out.

She looked at it for a few seconds, and then put her lips on it.

I moaned.

She licked my shaft and balls with slow, sensual movements.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her tongue.

She started sucking me. Her mouth was warm and wet, sliding around my cock with ease.

I groaned and grabbed her head.

I moved my hands to her hair, holding her head tight.

"Oh fuck... That feels amazing..." I mumbled.

She kept sucking me, her head bobbing up and down.

I was breathing heavily. My heart was beating fast. I wanted her to keep it up forever.

But it only took a couple minutes before I felt my orgasm coming.

"Jenny!" I groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

She got my cock out of her mouth and started stroking me.

"Wait aren't you going to let me cum in your mouth?" I asked, panting.

She froze again for a second, and then got my dick back between her lips and deeper.

A couple more strokes and I was ready.

"Jenny!" I cried.

I shot my load into her mouth, moaning and grunting as I came.

I was shaking.

"That was intense..." I gasped.

She nodded, moving up with her head tilted back to avoid dripping any of my semen onto her clothes or the floor.

As she started moving towards the kitchen sink, I stopped her.

"Could you swallow it all?" I asked.

She gulped and gagged a bit, but did it without protesting.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anything for my little brother!" She replied sarcastically. "Now please tell me you are done with me because I'm late enough as it is."

"Yeah... I guess I am." I said, pulling my pants back on.

"See you later then." She said. "And don't expect me to be this nice to you ever again."

She walked to the door, opened it, and left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)