More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Silver-Eyed Pervert

A/N: This chapter contains futa. This chapter also doesn't connect to any of my other RWBY chapters. Also, I counted, and this is the 50th chapter I've published on Hypno Captions. I've written 22 different storylines. But I'm nowhere close to running out of ideas. Seriously. I have a list of new storyline ideas, and there are around 20 ideas on that list. But the list doesn't include sequel chapter ideas I have for already-written storylines, as well as a few storylines I have forgotten to write on that list. I still have to find/create images for them. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chapter.


Ruby Rose remembers how happy she was when Ozpin accepted her into Beacon Academy. She was even merrier when he announced that she would be the leader of Team RWBY. But the moment the young silver-eyed Huntress was the happiest happened last week when she had sex with her teammate Blake Belladonna for the first time. And Ruby's still feeling that same happiness as Blake bounces rapidly on her cock.

"Please, Mistress! Please hurry up and cum! Your slutty kitty desperately wants her pussy filled with your milk!"

"You'll have to bounce faster if you want my cum. So come on, slut! Be a good sex toy, and move your big, fat ass," Ruby says as she gives Blake's Bellabooty a hard smack. The spank excites the horny cat Faunus even more and causes her to cum immediately. But even while cumming, she manages to bounce at a faster pace. Nothing is going to stop Blake from getting what she desires.

"How's this, Mistress?! Are you getting close to cumming now?!"

"I'm getting closer. Hearing you talk dirty will help me cum faster. Tell me how much of a slut you are for my cock!"

"I love your cock so much, Mistress! I think about it all the time! There's no doubt in my mind that I was made to please your amazing cock! Thank you so much for helping me find my true purpose, Mistress!"

Ruby's still impressed with herself on how much she turned Blake into a massive slut. They were both virgins a week ago, and the fact that they had sex in the first place still astonishes her. But the tightness and wetness of Blake's pussy around her cock is enough proof that what she did to her teammate last week really happened.

A week ago, the only person who knew about her having a fully functional male cock was her sister, Yang. But there are some things Yang still doesn't know about Ruby, like that she's also a massive pervert who has become sexually attracted to every female she's met at Beacon. And while most Huntsmen and Huntresses have one semblance, Ruby has a second semblance that no one knows about besides her. If someone looks directly into her eyes, she can corrupt a person's mind and make them do whatever she wishes. That's how she got Opzin to accept her into Beacon. He looked into her eyes.

The silver-eyed Huntress knew shortly after attending Beacon that she wouldn't be capable of keeping her lust in check for long. If you were to ask her who she would most likely use her powers on first, she would've guessed Glynda Goodwitch due to her having massive breasts. But it turns out that Blake would be the lucky victim. And the black-haired girl contributed vastly to getting herself corrupted, as Ruby undoubtedly believes she's been seducing her with her ass.

It took Ruby a while to notice that her teammate would seemingly purposefully drop things so she could bend over, giving the younger Huntress a perfect view of her ass. Last week, Blake's latest attempt at seduction finally worked. When the two girls were alone in their dorm room, the cat Faunus bent herself against the wall and shook her ass.

She felt like she was being hypnotized as she stared at the famous Bellabooty. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Eventually, Ruby had enough and pinned Blake against the wall. The older girl didn't attempt to struggle as she was to look into her leader's silver eyes. Ruby can remember the smile on Blake's face before she fell into an emotionless trance.

"Your extremely horny sex is ready to serve you now, Mistress." That's what Blake said after she was broken out of her trance. Ruby was so eager to have sex that she didn't notice the Faunus' lack of wearing a bra and panties as she stripped.

Since last week, neither of the two girls has attended any of their classes. Thanks to Opzin already being under her control, she had him pardon them from school until Blake's heat cycle ends. That's the excuse she devised to tell her friends of their absence. While all the other students at Beacon are attending class, Ruby is having sex with Blake nonstop for the entire day.

The young Huntress doesn't feel ashamed about what she did to her teammate. She's proud to be the owner of her very own slutty and always-horny Faunus sex toy. The only regret the silver-eyed girl has is she wishes she had used her semblance on her sooner. Plus, Blake is the one that has been seducing her, almost like she was begging Ruby to turn her into her sex toy.

Ruby is about to give Blake another hard smack on her ass to tell her to bounce even faster. But before she does, Blake turns her head toward the door as her cat ears move. Ruby turns her attention toward the dorm room door just in time to see it open.

"Hey, guys. Welcome back. How was class," Ruby asks as Yang and Weiss enter the dorm. Blake meanwhile turns her attention back on her Mistress and continues bouncing rapidly on her cock despite knowing her friends are in the room. She wishes they would watch her instead of staring at the wall, as having sex is more fun when there's an audience.

"You promised you wouldn't still be having sex when we returned," Yang says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry, Yang. I didn't realize it was already this late in the day. I promise I'll keep track of the time tomorrow."

Yang knows her sister won't keep that promise. Every day, she and Weiss return to their dorm room to find Blake and Ruby still having sex. They've stopped questioning how it's even possible for the two to have sex for the whole day and not become the least bit tired.

"Well, we're back now. So can you please stop having sex? I'm fine with Blake masturbating if it means I don't have to watch you fucking her for the rest of the day," Weiss says.

"Sorry, Weiss. But we already tried masturbating. It doesn't help Blake with her heat. Isn't that right, slut?" Ruby asks as she spanks her sex toy's ass.

"Yes, Mistress! Masturbating used to help me deal with my heat in the past! But my fingers aren't enough for me anymore! Only Mistress' cock can satisfy me," Blake moans. She receives a signal from her Mistress in the form of a smack on her ass to say something else. "My heat is really intense today, Mistress! I don't think we'll be getting any sleep tonight!"

"Again," Yang shouts. Her eyes are red as she finally looks toward her partner and sister. But they return to their natural color as she asks, "How much longer is Blake's heat going to last?"

"Uhhh... A month... No! You said your heat will last two more months, right, slut?" Ruby asks as she spanks her sex toy's ass once again.

"Yes, Mistress! Although, my heat cycle will end much quicker if you impregnate me!"

Ruby smacking Blake's ass is used as a signal for her to agree with what she said. So, she has no idea where the black-haired girl came up with that last part. Perhaps the impregnation thing is a real thing that will end a Faunus' heat early, or it might just be something Blake's corrupted mind came up with.

It takes Ruby, Yang, and Weiss a moment to fully register the realization behind what the horny Faunus said. The possibility that Ruby could impregnate Blake hasn't crossed either of the three girls' minds until now. The thought terrifies Yang and Weiss. But for Ruby, the idea excites her. The image she has in her head of Blake heavily pregnant helps bring the silver-eyed girl closer to cumming.

"Are you ready to have your pussy filled with my cum, slut?!"

Ruby doesn't hear Yang's and Weiss' pleas begging her not to cum. But even if she did, she still wouldn't have pushed Blake off of her. Especially after hearing her shout, "Yes! Please cum inside me, Mistress! Impregnate your slutty Faunus sex toy!"

"More! Please fill me up with even more cum, Mistress! Give me every single drop!"

Yang and Weiss are helpless to do anything but watch. The good news is that Blake's heat will finally end if Ruby successfully impregnates her. But they'll have a bigger problem to deal with months later.

"Ruby. How many times have you cummed inside Blake," Yang asks after her sister has finished releasing her warm liquid inside the cat Faunus, who's still bouncing rapidly on her Mistress' still-hard cock.

"Uhhh... I don't know. But I do know that I've cummed inside Blake every time I fucked her," Ruby replies, which causes her teammates to panic.

"Okay. Maybe by some miracle, Blake isn't pregnant. Ruby. We're buying you condoms, and you will wear them."

Blake lets out a growl after hearing the word condom. And Ruby is not happy about the idea either. "What?! No! I can't wear a condom cause... Cause... Me cumming inside Blake massively helps her with her heat. Wearing a condom won't help her as much. Isn't that right, slut?"

Before Ruby can spank Blake's ass, Weiss quickly says, "Are you seriously arguing about wearing a condom? Have you lost your mind, you dolt? Ruby, if you impregnate Blake, you'll get her and possibly yourself expelled. Do you want that to happen?"

"But... Blake's heat will still last for two more months. Are you fine with us missing school for that long?"

"There's no way Opzin will let you stay out of school for that long. Even if he did, it's better than risking Blake becoming pregnant. You're wearing a condom, Ruby, whether you like it or not."

The silver-eyed girl sighs in defeat. "Alright. I'll start wearing condoms. But know that Opzin did promise me that Blake and I are excused from class for however long her heat lasts."

"If I have to watch you fuck Blake for two more months, could you stop calling her a slut and treating her like a sex toy? It makes me uncomfortable," Yang says.

"Sorry, but no. I already said I would start wearing condoms. But I'm not going to stop treating Blake like a sex toy. Besides, she loves it. Don't you, slut?"

Blake doesn't need to have her ass spanked for her to say, "Yes, Mistress! I love it when you treat me like the worthless Faunus sex toy I am! Please continue reminding me of my place, Mistress! Please let me serve you and your massive cock forever!"

"I'll talk to Opzin about finding a different room for you two to stay in when I get a chance. Now, go and buy those condoms. I feel like I'm going to cum again very soon. So, you better hurry," Ruby says. Yang and Weiss know they won't be able to keep Blake off of Ruby's cock, so they quickly rush out of the room. Now alone with her sex toy again, Ruby says, "I'm sorry, slut. But I won't be filling your pussy with my cum anymore. But at least I can still cum inside your ass. Speaking of your ass, hop off my cock and bend over for me, slut!"

Blake usually would be happy to hear her Mistress wishes to fuck her ass. But she's currently heartbroken at the moment. The Faunus spent the first few weeks at Beacon seducing Ruby, hoping the silver-eyed girl would turn her into her sex toy. And when she finally did, it was the happiest day of her life. But now she's accidentally ruined her chances of making her secret desire to be impregnated by Ruby from becoming a reality.

The Faunus already misses the feeling of Mistress' cock after climbing off of her. But having regained her ability to think straight again, Blake quickly becomes happy after realizing something. "Use your silver eyes on Yang and Weiss when they return, Mistress! Put them under your control!"

"Oh! That's a great idea! I can't believe I... Wait? How do you know about-" Ruby forgets her current thought as she stares at the Bellabooty. Her top priority right now is to plow her cock inside it as fast as she can. And that's what she does. Using her speed semblance, she thrusts at an expeditious pace. Blake's mind goes completely blank, cumming nonstop with every thrust her Mistress makes.

As for Ruby, she's happy as she'll have three massive sluts serving her as her sex toys after her sister and Weiss return. Ruby imagines all the other sexy girls she knows at Beacon as she closes her eyes. "Glynda! Pyrrha! Velvet! Nora! Coco! I'll turn all of you into sluts for cock one day!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)