More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ylad Ylad

What story would you like to follow?

Sigardian Royal Family

Sigardia was a small country, rich in natural resources but beset on multiple sides by larger more powerful nations. The only thing that had kept them from being conquered for so long was her cunning monarchy skillfully playing the nations off one another.

The surrounding nations are:

  • The Kingdom of Ixhel - A country renowned for it's universities and learning, led by a powerful cabal of mages.
  • The Grand Duchy of Liesa - A Feudal country known for it's animal husbandry, ruled by Grand Duchess Liara.
  • Rael - A nomadic country known for it's ferocity in battle, ruled by the Warlord Razha Stormblade.
  • Kevashlan Empire - A vast arctic empire, with the best technology of the surrounding countries. Led by Tsarina Tatiana.

The people of Sigardia live an idyllic lifestyle, the nation flourishing under the guidance of it's current Monarch, Queen Amelia the 5th. Magic is commonplace in Sigardia helping to provide a high quality of life for it's residents. Most of the residents are farmers and the country does not have a powerful military.

Queen Amelia is the current Monarch of the Sigardian Royal Family, she is a middle aged woman (low 40s) and is considered very highly by the other surrounding empires. She is often at the whims of the surrounding countries, having to walk a tight-rope to keep them from invading Sigardia.

Queen Amelia had 3 beautiful daughters who were much beloved by the Sigardian people. First among them was Princess Penelope, a renowned mage and scholar who's beauty brings suitors from far and wide. Penelope is hopelessly in love with her childhood friend and protector Kate and will do anything to gain her attentions.

The second daughter is Princess Priscilla, an adventurous tomboy who spends more time in the practice yard learning swordsmanship than anywhere else. Priscilla is eager to make a name for herself without any special treatment because of her family, she trains hard beneath the head of the guard Ireena and has developed something of a crush on her.

And finally Princess Pearl, a budding beauty who recently having come of age is preparing herself for marriage. Pearl is obsessed with reading romance novels, now that she is finally eligible for marriage she is eager to learn first hand what she has been reading about.

Which character would you like to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)