More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Sierra's New Life

My name is Sierra, I’m 19 years old, 5’3, with long blonde hair and an athletic build. I picked Eastern University, because it was as far away from home as I could get. I had been sheltered my entire life and was seeking freedom. I wanted to study business, as I wasn't sure what I really wanted to do with my life yet. I moved into the Co-ed dorm for upperclassmen as I had enough credits from high school to technically start as a sophomore. The suite in the dorm had room for four individual rooms, but I was lucky and had the suite to myself with no roommates. I enjoyed the solitude to be honest. My family was large and obtrusive. I liked the idea of nobody nosing in on my business.

The first term was incredibly easy with my classes mostly being pre-reqs and electives. My days consisted of going to class and eating on campus before returning to the solitude of my dorm room. This took place day in and day out for an entire term. I mean don't get me wrong, I like people and made friendly acquaintances in my classes, but it was difficult with my inherent shyness to try and build relationships with others. As the seasons passed I grew more comfortable in my environment and found some classmates to begin regularly eating lunch with at the school cafeteria and I enjoyed the casual and fun conversations without ever really having to reveal much about myself.

As Winter term rolled around I became more confident. Sometimes going to other student’s dorms to study, but avoiding boys for the most part. I really like boys and there were some super cute ones on campus, but my sheltered upbringing prevented me from ever talking to any of them in a personal way. That changed when I went over to grab supplies for a group presentation on a cold winter friday morning at Eastern University. I was wearing my casual school clothes. Blue jeans and a sporty sweater. The room belonged to my acquaintance Katie who shared several classes with me and had gotten friendly enough to sit by me in most of them. When I entered the room I was not expecting to see a group of three people standing in the suite common area. Katie and two boys were having a casual conversation about the campus and entertainment around town.

One of the boys, a stocky boy I had seen wearing a football jersey around, seemed displeased with the lack of attention he was receiving from Katie. All of her focus was on the other boy and I could tell why. He wasn't a boy really, he was obviously a little older, maybe in his late twenties. He was easily six foot with short cropped black hair and no facial hair. He had piercing green eyes and his voice was deep and comforting. The conversation seemed to come to a natural end and the men started to leave. The football player passed by without even looking at me, but the taller older one stopped and looked at me. He smiled and he was handsome when he did, but it made me blush and in embarrassment I looked down to avoid his gaze.

“There’s no reason to be shy you know?” He extended his hand out to me, “my name is Parker, what's yours?” “S-Sierra,” I stammered out. He smirked, “well it's nice to meet you, Im new here and maybe we can get to know each other sometime. You could help me settle in?” “Sure, I’d like that.” I manage to get out after a short pause. I had no idea why Parker had taken in interest in me, I'm cute I have to admit, but I'm not wearing anything interesting and Im not much to make small talk with. He smirked again and chuckled as he left without anymore conversation. Once he had left Katie rushed over to me. “Oh my god! He thinks you're cute! That's Parker, he just transferred here and apparently he comes from a super rich family. He started school super late, because he was travelling the world! Isn't that crazy? Anyway, don't be such a dork next time you see him and maybe he’ll ask you out!” She laughed in a girlish tone.

I gathered the supplies and the rest of the morning was run of the mill. I returned to my dorm room after leaving Katie’s to grab my bag and check my email. The suite had a kitchen and a couch with a tv across from it. Two bathrooms divided between four individual dorm rooms. It was a nice setup. I didn't decorate much, not really knowing how. For furniture there was a mattress on a simple wooden stand with a desk for my computer and a dresser for my clothes. I sit down to check my email, and besides the usual notifications and spam there is a message from the school accounts department. Apparently, there was an issue with my account and I was required to meet a school administrator named Mr. Harris about it today before noon. I decided it would have to wait until after my one Friday class.

I grab my bag and head out of the dorms. As I walk downstairs from the third floor where my room is placed, there were movers transporting furniture in boxes up the stairs. They seemed busy and in a rush, and seemed to eye me suspiciously. I made a point to avoid their stares and rush out. The presentation went well, as I didn't have to talk much. The account problem was looming on my mind. I wasn't sure how I could have any problems. I had taken out a loan to cover tuition and I was paid up. After class I headed to the administration building and went back to accounts.

Mr. Harris’s office was in the back in an isolated corner. When I walked up a short man with grey hair and a moustache was standing by a water cooler. “Ahh! You must be Sierra!” He gestured me into the office where I took a seat and he closed the door behind us. “We take privacy very seriously here, you know?” He asked rhetorically before taking a seat behind his desk. He started typing on his computer, “before we start is there anything you’d like to say to me?” This confused me quite a bit, I had never been or had any problems and I wanted nothing more than to fly under the radar at Eastern. “No, I don't think so?” I half responded, half asked. His brow furrowed, but he had an amused look on his face. “Can you explain this to me then?” He turned the monitor around so I could see the contents. It took me a moment to recognize what was on the screen but then my jaw dropped.

I was looking at my bank account, but instead of the few hundred I was supposed to have in it there was a figure of almost a million dollars! I was flabbergasted and I wasn't sure how to respond. Mr. Harris pipes up, “yeah I’d be pretty surprised too. That's quite a bit of money. You're wondering where this money came from aren’t you? Well it came from several school administrator’s trust funds they had established for their kids. The problem is that it was all stolen and transferred to your account.” I was barely hearing, let alone understanding what I was hearing. I couldn’t possibly be understanding what Mr. Harris was saying correctly. It obviously showed. A smirk came across the accountant’s face. “It would appear to have been stolen by you, and there’s a good amount of proof that you are the one to have illegally transferred the funds to your own account. The truth is that most of it is a payment to me. The rest is evidence. You see, someone at this school likes you a lot. Enough to pay almost a million dollars for you. It’s my job to explain the deal and ensure your paperwork and accounts remain stable.”

My eyes were starting to water. I had heard of things like this before, but I never imagined being purchased or sold or anything like that! I always believed that happened to other girls. “You’re going to return to your room immediately. You will not say anything. You will not run away. Your purchaser will be in your room waiting for you. You will follow his instructions exactly. If you violate any of these rules or you fail to satisfy your purchaser then you will be reported to the authorities who are no doubt tirelessly searching for the location of the money in your account. Do you understand?” I pop back to reality with his question, I was barely listening, but I understand the basic idea. I didn't have much of a shot. Running would just get me in trouble and i had no idea who else was in on it. I have . I nod. “Good, get out of my office. I hope for your sake we never have anything to talk about again.”

I get up wordlessly and awkwardly flee the building as nonchalantly as possible. There’s a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach as i return to my dorm building. The dread of having no idea what to expect when I got to the dorm room was tearing me up inside. This guy must be disgusting! Or old, at least incredibly creepy to need to buy a college girl. I didn't even want to think about what I would be expected to do, and my innocent mind wasn't able to venture very far down that road. I get up the stairs and stop in front of my door. There is a not attached to it assigned to Sierra in beautiful cursive lettering. I open it up and it contains the following:

Sierra,

You must be terribly confused. I trust you came straight to your room after your meeting. If you did not I will know. Your instructions are simple. You will enter the suite and kneel down in the common room facing the outside window. You will not move nor look around until given express permission. Failure to follow my instructions will be punished sternly and exceedingly severely.

To your new life,

Daddy

There was so much going on in that note that I had to take a breathless moment to process it. Key words like ‘punishment’, ‘new life’, and ‘Daddy’ were swimming around in my head. I looked in both directions down the empty hallways and decided I couldn't afford to run. It was prison or this. I open the door and walk inside. I wasn't sure what to expect but my breath released suddenly as I noticed nothing strange or new or out of place in the common area. The kitchen and suite were clean as I had left it. I want sure what to expect, but I wanted to take a quick moment to pee before this creepy ‘Daddy’ showed up. I go to my personal bathroom and notice the door is closed which is strange. I try to open the door, but it is locked from the inside, which is strong because i've never noticed a key slot in the door before. Feeling edgy I try the other bathroom and I have the same bad luck there. I'm afraid to leave the dorm and decide to hold it. I head over to the window and kneel down in front of it.

I remain kneeling, patiently and anxiously, so much so that I barely notice myself trembling. After what feels like hours the door opens and closes behind me. I really start trembling now. I don't hear anything, but I can almost feel somebody standing directly behind me. “Lift your chin up.” A familiar voice commands. I cant place the owner, but I know i've heard it recently. I obey and look up. A pink leather collar is placed around my neck. “Now look down.” I immediately do so. My hair is gently swept aside and the collar is fastened tightly around my neck. It's not so tight that I have difficulty breathing, but tight enough that It pinches the skin around my neck. I dont think ill get comfortable in it either way. “Don't move,” the voice instructs without hesitating to fit a contraption over my face. It's a sort of pink leather harness. It obscures and crosses my face before being fastened tightly behind my head. I could still see, but the most obtrusive part was the gaggin piece that filled my mouth. It was wide enough that I don't think I could make much more than a gurgling noise.

“Now without standing up, turn around and face me.” The voice was obvious to me now. I was terrified, the collar and the face harness were constricting and my heart was racing. I was gargling on my breathing and the air was tense. I was terrified to turn around and face this man, my purchaser, but too afraid to disobey him. I scoot around on my knees and look up at the man who had dressed me in the pink leather. My suspicion was correct. It was the new student I had met earlier! I remember his name being Parker, but from this position he seemed significantly taller than before. “I'm going to give you a tour of your new room Sierra, and I need you to follow some simple instructions. First, you will obey every instruction I give you without hesitation or there will be consequences. Second, unless I instruct you otherwise, you have not earned the right to walk. You will crawl everywhere. Lastly, for now, you are not in control of your body and you will turn over all control to me. Do you understand Sierra?” I hesitated for a second and gave myself away with my eyes. I looked down at the mouth portion of my facial harness and Parker sees. An evil smirk crosses his face and he reaches down and grabs my jaw with his hand. “Do you understand?” His firm warm grip impresses into me the seriousness of my situation. I do my best to get around the gag in my mouth and gargle through what sounds close to a ‘yes.’ He laughs at me, while the built up spit in my mouth dribbles down my chin, i'm sure visibly.

He stands up again and continues, “you see, I come from a wealthy family and I am accustomed to a certain lifestyle. My family’s money comes from an unconventional source. We prime and sell our products all over the world. Men and women, like yourself that are hand picked. It's incredibly difficult of course to prepare an adult for a life of submissive servitude, but thats why the system we developed is the best. We can transform any adult into the perfect little house . That is exactly what I am going to do to you. In my time here at school, I wanted a servant of my own, and you seem like the perfect fit. Innocent with few friends or family connections. It was nothing really to have you handed over and the paperwork taken care of. In many ways you've already disappeared. There is no use in fighting it. You do have a choice though, as I have all the choice in the world. You can make yourself worth my time, or I can prime you and sell and start over myself. You will have time to think about it. In the meantime I have more instructions for you but they require context.”

He leans over and picks up a leash from the coffee table and clips it to the ring on the front of my collar. I never noticed the leash, and I realized in my tension that I wasn't being very observant. My head was swimming, wondering about the rules he had given me, and the ones to come, combined with the fact that I was drooling all over myself and I really had to pee I was a complete mess. I was brought sharply back to reality with a tug on the attached leash. He led me forward without waiting for me to comply and I was to adapt. I crawled along following him to my door, the humiliation was sinking in and I was sure at this point it could get no worse. We stopped in front of my dorm room, where he produced a key and unlocked it! How is that possible? I wonder inside my head until I remember the bathroom locks. He must have serious resources.

When the door opens, I don't recognize what lies beyond it. The wallpaper has been replaced and is now completely bright pink. All of my furniture including my incredibly valuable computer was gone! My bed had been replaced with what looked like a wooden cage with a mattress inside. A table that was about the size of a person with what looked like medical table padding on top. The only thing that hasn’t changed was my dresser. My captor walked into the room and yanked me along. I was led to the dresser. Parker looked down at me and with a cruel smile opened the top drawer first. “I had you sized and accomodations were made. Naturally, your old clothes will not do.” Inside were dresses! Lots of bright colored dresses and skirts. Shirts with wording on them like ‘babygirl’ or ‘property of Daddy’ on them. The theme was donning on me and gave me the creeps. Nowhere to be found were my original clothes. The second drawer was opened and full of onesies. Different colors and patterns, but not the full body ones. The all seemed to be the kind that snapped at the crotch.

“Now here is the important one.” The second drawer was closed and the last drawer on the bottom was opened in front of me. I was speechless and confused. My underwear drawer had been transplanted and in its stead was rows of large disposable diapers. “What could these possibly be for?” I asked myself. The answer was given readily, “with my families connections we are able to acquire modified diapers and baby products for the submission process. We have many varieties of name brand diapers in there with all kinds of alterations. They all have extra padding, but some have special patterns or designs, some are extra bulky and others designed to be discrete. In time you will get acquainted with all of them, but I like to start small. It's a process after all,” he chuckles to himself.

“Now lift your arms up,” he commands. I do so and he grabs the seat of my shirt and sweater and pulls them off revealing my nondescript white bra underneath. I try to cover up, but my new owner just pulls my arms away. “Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I'm looking forward most to violating your sense of shame I would suggest you give it up now.” He then reaches behind me and unclasps my bra and throws it to the side. I'm so embarrassed I can't even look at him. I stare intently at the ground, but apparently we aren't done. He bends down and scoops me up before placing me on the padded table. I resist half heartedly, resigned for the moment, as he prys my legs open. My pants are unzipped and the last of clothes are removed. He does it unceremoniously and almost carelessly. I had never kissed a boy, let alone been naked with one, the thought of this monster seeing my naked body filled me with so much shame that my stomach turned. Parker then walks over to the open diaper drawer and picks one of them out. He waves it in front of me. It a pull-up with blue decals. I'm showed both sides. The front has a cartoon horse and the butt side has bright blue wording that says ‘Diaper Girl In Training.’ “He expects me to wear this?” I think desperately. I shake my head and do my best to express my disapproval, but all that comes out of my gagged mouth is gargled whining.

He fits my legs through the holes one at a time, they slip on just like regular underwear. “Butt up,” he guides as slips the adult sized pull-up all the way on. He gives me an affectionless pat on the crotch before pulling me off the table and placing me on my knees again. I'm placed looking into a mirror onto the side of what I now know to be a changing table. “The process starts slow, but as you progress we’ll pick up steam. Take a moment to really look your new self up and down. Say goodbye to your old clothes, you haven't earned your new ones yet. Do what I tell you and in time you will earn special privileges.” I look myself up and down. My naked body, covered up only by a ridiculous adult sized pull-up is bared for everyone to see. My face is covered in a pink face harness, and I didnt notice because of the tightness, but my hair had been pulled into pigtails. The collar around my neck is a bright baby pink with a ring for attaching leashes and who knows what else too. Around the sides in bold white lettering are the words ‘Daddy’s Girl.’

“Now that you see, I'll tell you the rest. My family has found that to truly break a person down and make them completely obedient, all prior training has to be undone. All sense of self starts with potty training and I will work to reverse that. I won't spoil all of the fun yet,” he gestures to the collar, “but I am your Daddy now and you are my rightful property to do with as I please. You will refer to me as such.” He seemed cheerful as he pats the side of my head irreverently. “Until you earn your name back, you will simply be my baby girl. Now, baby girl do you need to go potty?” I look up and nod my head in response. He points to a fixture at the end of the room by the window. Larger than a normal one but still low so id have to squat is a potty training toilet. My head snaps there and back up to my torturer. “Are you serious!” I try to yell, but lose almost entirely in response to his ludicrous implication.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)