More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What story do you want to read?

Side of the Road

It was supposed to be the perfect night. I'd just tied the knot with the love of my life and we were driving to where we'd be spending the first leg of our honeymoon. Of course, that night, the one thing on our minds was consummating our wedding.

That was until the car broke down.

Truth be told, neither of us were mechanically inclined. The only hope we had of getting back on the road was calling roadside assistance. The only problem was that it was late at night and we were a fair way away from any nearby towns. The only thing we had going for us is that we had reception.

After I had made the call, my wife asked me "So how long will they be?"

"About an hour they reckon."

My wife let out a sigh, to which I said "In sickness and in health, right?"

Smiling, she said "Right."

"You cold?" I said. Honestly, it was a rhetorical question. We'd had a bit more of a casual affair with our wedding. So much so that my wife wore a less-than-traditional dress. It was a strapless number that went down to her knees so yeah, she was cold.

Nodding, she said "A little."

I reached to remove my jacket, but my wife put her hand on my chest. There was a devious glow to her eyes as she grinned.

"I've got a better idea of how to keep warm." She said.

Smiling back, I said "You sure?"

My wife gave me a nod. "We've got to kill an hour somehow."

I leaned in for a kiss. As we wrestled tongues, my wife squeezed on my crotch, feeling just how hard I was. In return, I squeezed her arse, contemplating if I should pull her dress up. For a solid minute or so, we made out against our now useless car before she said "C'mon. Let's go to the tree line."

We headed over to the trees, where my wife got behind one and bent over. I wasted no time, pulling up her dress. That's when I realized she hadn't been wearing any panties the entire time. My eyes went wide with disbelief as I asked "Did you really go commando on our wedding day?"

"Sure did."

"I knew marrying you was the right idea."

Biting her lip, my wife said "It sure was, wasn't it?"

Wanting to waste no more time, I rushed to get my throbbing erection out of my pants. As soon as it was, I lined it up with my wife's glistening slit and plunged deep inside of her. As I began to thrust, I saw some lights shine on our car. Whilst I was certain we were out of view, my heart still pounded like a jackhammer. The mere thought that someone might know what was going on had us both excited and nervous. So much so that I paused for a second.

"You okay?" My wife asked. Even in the darkness, I could picture the frustration on her face.

After I apologized, I began to thrust once more, much to my wife's enjoyment. The next time I saw lights, I didn't dare stop, lest I risk a speedy divorce. My wife made an effort to tame her moans, but I wondered just how far the sound of my body clapping against hers could be heard.

It wasn't long before my thrusts had the desired effect on my wife. She came hard, shuddering throughout her bliss as her knees buckled. I had to hold her tightly to ensure she didn't collapse onto the ground.

As she caught her breath, my wife asked "You still going?"

"Yeah. We've got an hour to kill after all."

She chuckled for a second before I squatted down and began flicking my tongue against her folds. After all, we DID have an hour to kill. Well, at least we thought so. Every lick was accompanied by pleasured moans from my newlywed wife. Once I had her on the edge, I decided to stand back up and plunge inside of her wetness once more.

As I plowed my wife, I wondered just how far help was. I'd well and truly lost track of time at that point. There was also the fact that the roadside assistance I'd call might come earlier than expected.

My wife didn't seem to care though. In fact, she was starting to moan louder, as if we weren't by the side of the road, with the occasional car driving by. All it would've taken would be one curious person pulling over to check on us. Admittedly, that thought was starting to excite me more than anything. We'd never done anything this risky together, and now we were doing a most private act in the most public of places.

My wife soon found herself shuddering throughout her second orgasm of the night. Again, I held her as bliss overwhelmed her body. This time, however, she seemed eager to change positions, turning around and squatting down in front of me. As she gripped my shaft, she asked "You getting close?"

Nodding, I confessed. "Yeah."

Her hand began to stroke with vigor. Next, my wife sealed her lips around my tip. I moaned as her tongue rolled around my tip. It was only a moment or two later before I finally blew my load, shooting it down my wife's throat. With no other option, she swallowed every drop.

Once she had well and truly drained me, she stood back up. Not a moment later a van pulled up behind our car. We both giggled, realizing that the roadside assistant had only been seconds away from catching us in the act. As he walked over to the car, I popped out from the bush and said "Hey mate."

"Oh. Hey."

"Yeah sorry. Nature called."

I can't quite remember what was wrong with the car, but it didn't take long to fix. Once it was, we continued to our destination, where we intended to continue what we started on the side of the road.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)