More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D12 D12

What's next?

Side Story: That Time I Scouted a Ruin

The summer afternoon sun was looming over the Black Shroud, Tuya, an Au’Ra warrior, well built, with pale skin, black hair and purplish eyes headed towards a potential excavation site. Her white warpaint covered face was smiling, Tuya was satisfied with the job, scouting excavation sites was easy money and this particular job paid really well. A group of excavators paid handsomely for this particular job, and thanks to her reputation she could get a 30% deposit!

Now, the particular site was an interesting one. An ancient ruin with a small Allagan research post built into its side. Clearly the Allagans were doing some excavation of their own on the ruin that predated even them. Tuya approached the now breached door of the Allagan part of the ruin and peeked in, she carefully moved through the dark and blue Allagan styled corridors, looking around for potential threats.

Finally Tuya reached a room with some old equipment, defunct drones and most importantly glass tubes. Some of them were shattered, the ones that stayed whole had purple slime in it, similar to the slime monsters one could meet in the wild but smaller, if the slime wasn’t just dried in the cylinders. Looking at them, they wouldn’t be much bigger than Tuya’s head.

“They would be cute pets at that size…” Tuya spoke out loud, thinking while one as a pet could be cute, one as an adversary would be annoying to hit. Little did she know someone or rather something was watching her from the shadows as she began moving farther through the site.

As she moved through the building, Tuya circled around closer to the entrance as the sun outside was starting to set. Tuya knew it wasn’t a one day job and she didn’t want to travel at night, with that she set up a small camp just inside the building, using its roof as a cover, setting up a small fire to warm herself up and setting up her bedroll.

Since she deemed the area to be safe, Tuya decided to take it easy, and as she was settling down for the night, she started to loosen her armour a bit, just by taking off her helmet and shoulder pads and stretching.

Meanwhile, Tuya’s stalker clung to the corner of the roof, just outside of the illumination of the campfire, it observed Tuya through its various senses as the image of her formed in its mind. Its creators gave it a purpose and the being it observed right now was its target, it needed to spread, it needed to test, to learn. The time to strike was close…

Tuya rubbed her shoulder and stretched her neck, being sore from weaning armour the whole day. She felt a liquid drip on her body and looked up, she didn’t notice any pipes on the ceiling before…

“AH-” Tuya’s scream was cut short as her body tumbled towards her axe, the fingers just touching the shaft of her axe as the orange slime dropping on her head became denser, sealing any access to oxygen as it encased her head.

Instinctively Tuya closed her mouth shut and instead of grabbing her axe, she reached with her still gloved hands and started to flail to try and tear off the attacked from her head, yet her fingers just barely got under the surface of the slime as she scratched at it, the surface just became smooth again afterwards regardless. As the panic faded, Tuya tried to quickly shift and reach for the campfire, trying to scare the being with fire but just as her hand reached her target, Tuya ran out of breath and her mouth opened to gasp for oxygen.

And as Tuya parted her lips, the slime began to rush into it, down her throat as well as into her nostrils and ears into her head. As the last bits of the slime entered her, Tuya grabbed her head panicking, there was no pain but whatever happened was scary.

Tuya was hyperventilating from both panic and being deprived of breath for a long moment. She started to calm a bit as nothing was happening, she was alive, until she began to feel heat over her body, her breath grew ragged, her cheeks got flushed and she started to sweat.

Tuya opened her chestplate hastily, and reached for her breast, she could feel her nipple already poke against her palm as she squeezed on it. The other hand went right into her pants and she just started by shamelessly pushing three digits into herself.

“I- Should find- some help! AH!” Tuya spoke up but she just had to deal with getting this horny all of the sudden. Maybe if she got off quick, she could gather whatever she can and run back to the nearest settlement to find a healer and see what that slime did to her.

She continued by curling her fingers inside of herself and using a spare finger to desperately poke at her clit, the hand on her breast basically tore the bustier out of the way and started to pull and twist on the nipple. Tuya screamed and moaned, being closer and closer to peaking, the mix of adrenaline and arousal expediting the process greatly, her fingers spreading up with their movements around her crotch as she finally convulsed with her whole body and Tuya slumped in place, her eyes closed and her breathing steady.

After a moment, Tuya opened her eyes, now they faintly glowed orange. Tuya staggered to her feet, but instead of going towards the exit and leaving, she turned around and started slowly walking into the facility, her trail marked by discarded pieces of armour and clothing.

“Learn… Test… Test limits…”

Tuya, or rather Test Subject #14 as the slime was branded ages ago when it was created and programmed with its purpose. The purpose that was very primal in its slimy form, but now that it hijacked Tuya’s brain and its processing power Being #14 understood more, it could think complex thought, still diluted by its primal desires and programming.

So now it knew, it had to test the body, test its limits, whatever that meant. At first it wasn’t sure but the more it was getting used to thinking and as the possession of Tuya settled the more the slime inside of her was comfortable identifying as Tuya.

Also, the testing of limits became clearer, likely not the intended goal, Tuya moved towards a room that she now instinctively knew was the testing chamber. Fiddling with some controls that were now coded into her being, Tuya managed to bring power back to this part of the facility, Allagan ruins were known to often stay functional, even if they needed a bit prompting.

Tuya, as Subject #14 got used to referring to herself and began with the simple tests, she stretched her legs, hands, did some pull ups, push ups and lifted objects of varying height.

“Warrior type body possesses quite the strength, and needs to consider validity for reproduction of favourable genes.” Tuya spoke, the test subject noted to itself the conclusion of the tests.

“Test for potential of crossbreeding with stronger partner required…” Tuya spoke and moved to the console, with a few instinctive touches the machines around her beeped and booped and one of the containers opened, releasing a mechanical being of Allagan design, its “body’ easily 3 times as big as Tuya’s.

The mechanical arms reached out for Tuya and grabbed her by her shoulders before a second set of arms sprouted out of its back and grabbed Tuya’s legs. Tuya did not fight it as the machine spread her legs out and began to move her in, closer towards a now outstretched phallic device. The member seemed to lubricate itself before Tuya’s body was forcefully lowered onto it, slowly at first. The member was unexpectedly slightly bigger than what the body was used to. Nevertheless Tuya moaned out loud feeling herself be spread and the pleasure jolting through her body. Soon the arms holding her began to move Tuya faster and rougher over the member, stimulating her further and in turn her cunt worked the artificial shaft, the machine seemed to record the data in return and adjust appropriately.

The artificial shaft twitched inside of Tuya, causing her to go blank briefly as she screams and moans on top of it, her body’s basic instinct dictated for her legs to bend to lock close with the machine and have the artificial seed fill her.

The machine moved a bit back for a calculated moment it paused, giving Tuya some time to recuperate, it made sense as it was meant to be the simulation of real, feral mating.

The machine gave her a bit more freedom to move around but not to get away as it began to pound Tuya. The session came and went non stop for a few hours, finally the machine ran out of power, releasing its grip on Tuya’s body and going into a passive mode, leaving mostly the phallic fragment as the only functioning one.

Yet, Subject #14 wasn’t done testing its body’s limits. Tuya, on her slightly wobbly legs from the hours of , the strength and resilience of the host’s body began to show as she managed to climb back up and impale herself on the artificial cock.

She began to move back and forth and bounce on top of it desperately to milk the artificial seed it was still able to dispense, propping herself with one hand against the automation, and using the other to rub her clit in the heat. She aimed to reach yet another peak as she felt the now too familiar shaft rub against her insides. Her screams and moans echoed over the empty halls as the sweat on her firm body glistened in the dim light of the room.

Tuya added to the times the test shaft ejaculated and she herself spasmed on it by a quite significant margin, that she somehow managed to keep track of before slipping off of the shaft and falling , her arms and legs just wrapping themselves around the machine that still radiated warmth, her cunt leaking the overflowing amounts of artificial seed.

As Tuya left , the overwhelming stimulation overcharged the slime bonded with her. The old and incomplete programming with all its failsafes couldn’t handle the stimuli as well as it was expected to. It may have been due to the wear and tear of the time impacting the experiment or maybe the fact that its original creators never managed to finish it. Regardless, the slime’s “psyche” nearly collapsed, freeing Tuya from its grasp.

Yet, it was not meant to be, since slimes were known as resilient creatures, being able to reform themselves from the tiniest pieces and even replicating. All of those features were amplified for the Subject’s #14 possessive purpose.

As a result, as Tuya’s mind rested, the slime passively reformed it’s being connected to Tuya’s mind, using the additional knowledge and memories to fill the gaps. Originally, it would use it’s host to help other like minded people bring back the Allagan empire, but due to data corruption in it’s programing the meaning of that purpose became twisted. Instead, it understood spreading the glory of Allag as just exposing more people to the endless pleasure it can give.

And so, Subject #14, Tuya had a new purpose to fulfil.

Tuya woke up the next morning with a blissful bud devious smile, opening her eyes it was clear that the orange glow subsided and just mixed with her purple resulting in dark grey hue.

Tuya got up, leaving the machine behind her and started to gather her belongings, after all she can’t rest idle when there's a lot of work ahead of her…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)