More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D12 D12

What's next?

Side Story: One More Dead End

The scions were gone, the last ones to stand up to Meteion were the twins, and from their sacrifice a bridge leading closer up to Haru’s goal formed. Fighting despair she walked on, moved as the thick dynamis surrounding her brought out shades of her past drifting in her mind.

As Haru reached the peak of the climb where she was meant to reach Meteion, she looked up to see that there was still one more area ahead of her. One more doomed world’s image saved by the damn birds. Haru sighed and approached, preparing herself to solve the puzzle and maybe finally reach Meteion.

And as she reached the plateau littered with low rise buildings, Haru noticed the buildings had pink glowing signs on them, sprinkled with red lights on the lower levels coming from the lanterns. Haru paused as she heard the first sound in a while, was that… moaning? Haru shuddered as she looked around, now she saw shades, faceless, featureless. Just dark red masses grinding against each other, mixing with each other and making those… sexual sounds.

“I kept the best for last…” Haru heard Meteion whisper into her right ear, she shuddered feeling the breath of the bird girl. Haru turned but Meteion was already gone, just like she tended to do, damn creepy things. “...back all these years ago, back in Elpis, we connected through dynamis briefly. I got to see what actually makes you tick…” Meteion continued whispering into Haru’s ear, Haru felt the slim hand touch her cheek but was too frozen to move. “...that's why this show I handpicked just for you.” A small laughter came into Haru’s ear, causing a chill to go down her spine

“No.. You are wrong…” Haru shook her head and closed her eyes.

“Are you sure about it?” She heard Meteion speak again and this time it was from a distance, Haru opened her eyes to see where Meteion spoke from. Haru’s eyes shot wide as she saw Meteion stand behind two of the red figures, and the more she looked the more features appeared on them.

“Ah you see, I did not explain the fate of this world.” Meteion spoke further as the shapes in front of her became more and more familiar to Haru. The shape that was on top of the smaller one gained a familiar ponytail, while the smaller shape underneath it showed familiar white scales. “Planet Kairak, number 469, was it? Anyway… One of my sisters arrived here and found just what you see. Whirling masses of bodies, screaming and moaning. The Kairakans evolved through their magicks to adapt the most desired forms for whoever looked at them, the other races on their planet ended up giving into lust for them.” Meteion continued and the shapes in front of her turned further, now the pontailed bigger one became clearly masculine, The smaller, scaly one became feminine. Haru already had an idea what the two were meant to represent but the shock, confusion and denial prevented her from connecting the dots. She just stood there and stared, feeling her body heat up.

“Their answer for their reason to live? Pleasure, pleasure unending. My sister felt and watched their mass of bodies in the unending orgy. They woke, they ate, they mated, they slept. Rinse and repeat day in and day out.” Haru gaped as finally the two shapes finally finished becoming what they were meant to in her eyes. The two red shades lost their initial colour and became perfect copies of Lord Hien and Yugiri Mistwalker. Haru didn’t stop staring, she felt her right arm move but her eyes were transfixed on the scene, she tried to listen to Meteion’s explanation, trying to find a flaw in the reasoning to get past this and finally reach the Ultimatum…

“So you think they must have lived on? False. The magicks that maintained their crops, the magics that gave them food and sustained them began to fail. But the Kairakans were too drowned in their pleasures already, there was no one left to fix them, no one left to renew them. They all cared only for pleasure and mating. was not a concern to them. If their current mate perished, they either continued with their husk for a bit or moved on. That continued until there was no one left…”

Haru was horrified at the description but she felt her fingers play with her crotch for a while. She was soaking and her fingers began to thrust in and out of herself, curling and pressing against the sweet, sweet spot. Her mind slowly processed the picture before her where an image of Lord Hien just rammed his cock into Yugiri, forcing Yugiri’s legs apart by her ankles as Yugiri groped her tits and moaned, crazed showing in her eyes. The explanation from Meteion sinking into her mind, the dynamis bird was right. That was Haru’s weakness, she just wanted to run up and join Hien and Yugiri…

Haru’s body bolted up and stiffened as she briefly regained herself, her fingers stopped working on her twat she was about to pull out, a gentle touch stopped her. Meteion’s hand gripped the back of Haru’s hand and started to guide her movements again.

“No… Stop it… I won’t…” The dazed and genuinely horny Haru tried to struggle against Meteion who just pressed herself from behind Haru. Other hand of Meteion grabbed Haru’s chin and guided her gaze to another red shade approaching. This one took the tall form of a friend long gone… Just naked. Ysayle! The nude Elezen with her soft features and a small smile approached Haru and extended her hand. Ysayle’s cold hand touched Haru’s cheek, pressing with the fingers against the side of Haru’s face and Ysayle’s thumb pressed against Haru’s lips who remained shut for a bit but after a shudder Haru moaned and her lips parted involuntarily, the thumb slid in between them and Haru began to suck at Ysayle’s thumb, who in turn smiled.

That smile… That damn smile almost melted Haru’s mind, she tried to protest but with her tongue just hitting the thumb she babbled incoherently. Her hand resumed to move against her crotch without a need of Meteion’s guidance again. Meteion in turn shifted her arms and gave Haru a gentle embrace, slowly making Haru’s armour vanish.

The weight of the gentle hug caused Haru to drop to her knees, the ground against them felt oddly smooth, last rational braincel in Haru justified it that probably the Kairakans made sure that even the surfaces are pleasant.

That last thought drifted away as Haru’s irises turned black with a bit of red-pink accents. Now, only pleasure mattered, Meteion was right. Haru lusted against her friends consistently, she imagined scenarios like this time and time again with Y’shtola, Minfilia, even Ryne. Who she could now see surrounding her with the corner of her eye. That is, until her sight was obscured by Ysayle’s thighs, who withdrew her thumb and now stepped closer to the kneeling Haru. She wordlessly grabbed Haru’s head and pressed it against her crotch. Haru knew exactly what to do.

Haru started to lick… She then felt the sickly sweet taste of Ysayles cunt, who for the first time since Haru saw her made a moan. And damn… She sounded real too… She was real! Haru did not care anymore, she got to live her fantasies for eternity now! Haru redoubled her licking and Meteion let go of Haruand just kneeled next to Haru to watch and admire her handiwork.

“Good girl, I will make sure you will enjoy every possible fantasy until the universe is done with, I owe you this much…” Meteion spoke with malicious smile.

The words somehow made Haru even hornier as she came from fingering herself just now, but she did not stop, she wanted more, she did not care about being sore, she had to keep going. Her free hand reached out for her breast and groped it. Ysayle began to thrust with her hips forward grinding her cunt against Haru’s face as Haru desperately licked her.

Soon Ysayle’s image would change into someone else or another shade would take turn with Haru and so the process would continue for almost eternity.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)