More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D12 D12

What's next?

Side Story: Lilira's collectables (request)

A part of a small art trade with Dazed Doman (@DazedDoman_NSFW on Twitter) in exchange for some nice pictures for the main story.

Lilira Lillia had everything, being born into the Lillia family of Ul’Dah allowed her to live her indulgent, lavish lifestyle. And honestly, to some she was a bit odd, fixating on everything that came from the Far East, all the little trinkets, books, scrolls and so on… Little did the people judging her expected that she went even past those material goods and started to fixate on… people. True, slavery wasn’t actually illegal un Ul’Dah but it was still frowned upon. Still Lilira wasn’t looking to buy a , she wanted an untamed Doman to have for herself someone that would be just… right.

And of course, that kind of person existed, Haru, the Warrior of Light, clearly of Doman origin, which was from the Far East! To Lilira’s frustration, the hero would not want to make her acquaintance, for some reason Haru seemed to just dislike Lilira, was she too pushy? Too brash? It doesn't really matter, what Lilira wants, Lilira gets and if Haru doesn't want to play nicely Lilira will have to change her approach. Collecting bobs and baubles wasn’t just a mindless pastime for her, she worked with Jewelry and she was good at it, which meant she could spot an enchanted piece from a mile away. As such, her collection grew with trinkets that could do more than just make someone more agile…

Haru was having a good day, visiting Ul’Dah on her day off, after Scions “disbanded” she found she had more free time than usual, which was nice, leaving her weapons and armour behind in her home she roamed the streets in her typical Doman garb. Things were relatively nice, she had visited a few places, now she was visiting Hustings Strip, the place where the more prominent people of Ul’Dah reside. Just as she was relieved that she didn’t run into one nuisance, she got to curse herself for thinking of the devil.

“Haru! Fancy seeing you here!” Spoke the Lalafel, Haru frowned, the damn lady kept harassing her about the Far East every time she visited Ul’Dah. Haru kept trying to be polite and turn her down every time…. Damn that jewellery was even shinier than before, reflecting the lights of the enclosed strip so hard that Haru had to cover her eyes briefly from the yellow glow of one of the rings.

“Hello to you too Lilira…” Haru responded dejectedly and looked down at the shortstack. Hoping to get whatever this is over with and go back to what she was doing.

“Would you join me for a cup of tea? I have so much to talk to you about!” Lilira positively beamed, and so did her jewellery with that damned yellow glow again! Stupid gold!

“Sorry-” Haru started. She had to turn her down- Lilira’s hand movement caused the rings to reflect the light right into Haru’s eyes. Where was she? Ah yes, she could entertain her this once, maybe after that Lilira’s curiosity for being around this particular Doman would go down. “Sure Lilira, this once I’ll take you up on it, where to?”

“Oh I just have a place nearby!” Lilira spoke excitedly, she had to admit to herself that she was excited and a bit impatient about getting a new toy. But she was dealing with a Warrior of Light, someone protected by deity, someone who can’t be tempered. So just zapping her with some bracelet that would temper her into what Lilira wants wouldn’t work. Besides, the tempered types tend to be very single minded. What Lilira wanted was something more… authentic.

“Sure, sure”. Haru followed the Lalafel into a corridor she didn't even know existed in Hustings Strip. The curiosity was accompanied by a repeated question of why did she agree to come along so easily? “Lilira, I hope this won't take long.” Haru began to retort, trying to build up an excuse to leave as soon as possible. Damn her jewellery is shiny even in this more dimmed light.

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t keep the hero of Eorzea occupied.” Lilira reassured. The words combined with the distracting shine cut Haru’s thoughts of excusing herself short.

Finally, they reached the destination, a modest room that Lilira owned, with a nice table and a tea cup set. Lilira summoned an Au’Ra maid to serve them tea and give Lilira a package.

Haru was distracted briefly by the maid, she could swear she knew her from somewhere… The curiosity got dispelled quickly as the previous thoughts, Haru picked up a tea cup and started to sip on the tea.

“So, Lilira, what is it that you want from me?” Haru narrowed her eyes a little, finally managed to ask something.

“Well, dear Haru. Let me begin by thanking you for finally accepting my invitation. I was trying to get to know you for a while. You just seem to reject me every time, why is that?” Lilira asked with a smile before taking a sip of her own tea.

Haru at first wanted to just excuse herself as being busy but as she opened her mouth to speak, another shine of Lilira’s ring hit her eyes, dazing her a little. She still began to speak regardless, but the words that began to come out were not what she expected. “Well, I just don’t like you. You seem to be so pushy, and you just see me for my ethnicity which is really weird. You just seem to be weirdly obsessed with my homeland but instead of helping the Domans suffering under the empire you just decide to collect our treasures.” Haru gasped a little before another shine calmed her down. Her mind rationalised the honest outburst by the fact that maybe just being straightforward to Lilira was the best way to do.

Lilira kept her smile, even though her brow twitched a little as she listened to Haru being honest. She reminded herself that it was what she asked for, even if the truth of the matter stung a bit. Not that it would matter in a few moments. Lilira waved her hand again, using the magic imbued in her rings again. “Thanks Haru, I appreciate your Honesty!” She spoke with a chipper voice and smiling. Then she took a box handed to her by the maid before and opened it, producing an ornate gold collar. “I wanted to ask you to try this thing on. I acquired it for my collection and I just thought it would look good on you and wanted to see if I was right.” She offered Haru the collar.

Haru blinked a few times, still recovering from the residual shock of her spilling the beans on what she thought about Lilira, still the shine of the rings got her mind on track again. “Hmm… Yeah why not…” Haru answered and reached out for the necklace. After all, even if she thought being honest was right, it was a bit rude. Indulging Lilira just a bit more would make it right, wouldn’t it?

The collar felt a bit electric to the touch, clearly a magic item. That kind of made Haru curious. She had plenty of those at her disposal, usually they just made her stronger in one way or another. The magic on the collar felt similar, yet different. Still Haru couldn’t feel anything off about it. And even if it was, then what of it? Blessing of light protected her from the worst things anyway… She finally opened the collar and tried it on.

Haru’s assumptions would be correct if not for one detail. Over the years the knowledge of blessing of light became more widespread, in part thanks to her own acquaintances and their scientific papers on it. And to Haru’s disadvantage Lilira was not a stranger to those findings. That's why she made sure to test the enchantments on the jewels before putting her plan into motion. The magic in them wasn’t affecting the victim’s aether at all. Instead, it was just casting illusions affecting their mind, twisting the perceptions and feelings in such a way that everything that the victim is being told by someone owning the controller piece of the set (which was on Lilira’s pinky finger right now) to be seen as just logical and absolute truth.

Lilira watched and her smile changed from the fake, innocent one to a more dark and devious smile as the golden glow of the collar’s illusion affected Haru’s mind and focused on her eyes turning Haru’s irises to golden colour. Finally, Lilira was ready to assume direct control.

Haru now stared blankly at Lilira

Lilira grinned wider and finally spoke after taking a deep breath and calming her excitement. “So Haru, you should definitely join my collection as my personal pet.”

Finally, the words shook Haru out of her daze, and then went to bounce in her mind, echoing first as just a repeat of something she herself heard, then a confused thought, then as her own thought and then as just the truth, she should just give herself to Lilira. “Yes Lilira, that makes sense.” Haru slowly responded, her voice and expression dulled a bit. But it all made sense she was Lilira’s pet after all.

Lilira just squealed at the response for a moment and then resumed to push. “You were very mean to me Haru, bad girl, you should prostrate yourself before me and show how wrong you were to think you were below me.”

Haru blinked as the order sunk in, she hastily got up “I am sorry miss Lilira” she hastily spoke as she started to undress quickly, first a pile of clothes at her feet formed, then she bent down to pick up each article and fold it, then she neatly placed them next to her before going down on her knees and prostrating herself, putting her forehead against the floor. “I am very sorry miss Lilira, I was wrong to deny you!”

Lilira couldn’t stop smiling, she walked up to Haru and put her heeled foot on top of Haru’s head. “I am happy that you finally know your place, Haru.” Lilira moved her foot around, but made sure not to press too hard to damage her collectible.

Lilira reached down around Haru’s neck and attached a golden chain and yanked it, forcing Haru on her hands and knees. “Be a good pet and follow” she instructed and Haru wordlessly obeyed, crawling behind Lilira on all fours.

Finally they arrived at Lilira’s collection room, where she held jewels, a dresser and some stands, cases and so on. Lilira led Haru towards the dresser and walked in, taking out a set of jewellery that consisted of a bracelet for one thigh, a golden thigh strap, some chains connecting it all to the collar over Haru’s body and a golden plate strip to cover Haru’s modesty.

Lilira turned towards Haru and patted her head. “Now, be a good girl and put those on”.

Haru stared briefly, letting the order sink in and after a moment she spring into action, she stayed on her knees as she put on the complex and deliberate set on, the gold shone nicely against her skin, causing tickles and tingles to go over her body wherever it touched, the crotch plate was the trickiest to get on but after some clumsy fumbling and lifting one of her legs and leaning onto her side, she managed to put it in place, Lilira helped by hooking it up to the rest of the chains.

Lilira looked at the final product after having Haru kneel down and sit. Haru right now had a bit of a dazed expression, the glow still persisted in Haru’s eyes, strengthened by the enchantment in her outfits.

“Now Haru, listen carefully…” Lilira began to speak and this time, thanks to the enchantment of the rest of the set the cacophony in Haru’s thoughts was basically deafening but at the same time it seared itself into Haru’s psyche permanently. “Haru, you belong to me and you love it, you are my pet, a part of my collection, my guardian and my attack dog, basically anything I chose for you to be. You are loyal to me and only to me.”

The words bounced and bounced in Haru’s skull for 2 or 3 minutes. Lilira just smiled at Haru, who looked back at her with her dazed eyes. The light finally faded and some form of recognition and intelligence returned to Haru’s eyes.

“What can I do for you, mistress?” Haru broke the silence and looked at Lilira expectedly.

Lilira jumped with joy as she saw that the plan went through flawlessly, for a moment she doubted that taking down a hero would be so easy. She half-expected Haru to break the brainwashing enchantment of the jewellery, that she would either end up locked up or worse. But now, she was done, without a hitch Haru was before her docile and obedient.

“Show me how horny being mine makes you, go on, touch yourself and make it good!” Lilira hastily ordered.

With a smile and a nod Haru began, one hand going to her breast and the other to her crotch. The moment her palm touched her breast, Haru moaned and her hand squeezed on it. The hand going down to the crotch had to fiddle with the cover, finally the fingers reached underneath and for her crotch, teasing her clit and few even slipping into the slit, the moisture dripping over the cover, gathering up on it a little.

“Thank you for accepting me mistress Lilira, I was foolish to decline you before” Haru began to speak unprompted as more of Lilira’s words from before began to settle in Haru’s mind. She was foolish to deny a loving mistress that just wanted to appreciate and give Haru purpose. She moaned as it all settled in, shaking her body from side to side in ecstasy of the built up pressure of the whole experience as well as just the whole situation being so damn hot.

The touches continued as Lilira watched, fidgeting a bit with her hands under her dress herself, her pent up emotions surfacing as well. She watched as Haru’s hands moved desperately. Haru even pinched and pulled her nipple as she continued to work on her own breasts more and more. Haru’s fingers worked on Haru’s snatch carelessly and all Lilira could see from where she stood was just the tension of fingers curling and uncurling, just wanting to reach the highest high possible for her now mistress.

Haru’s breath grew ragged and restless as she slumped a bit but didn't relent playing with her own body. She looked at Lilira with pleading eyes. “Mistress? Can I… Can I please cum?” She pleaded, her body now shining with sweat as the time went.

Lilira snapped back to reality after hearing the request. She was so into the show that Haru gave her that she spaced a little herself. She grinned, deciding to toy with Haru just a little. “Tell me little Haru, will you be a good girl for me?”

“I will be-ah-anything you want mistress, I will be a GOOOOOD girl!” Haru half shouted, half moaned the last part as she felt herself hitting the edge again but unable to go over it, probably due to some mental block that her ‘rational’ mind created where she needed permission from Lilira.

Lilira smiled sweetly and sighed. “Fine, I like what I hear… You may cum.”

Haru screamed out, she shook, her whole body tensed up, her insides convulsed against her own fingers and she bit her lip and closed her eyes, almost hyperventilating. “Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyouuu!” She said after catching her breath.

Lilira pulled off her undergarments from under her dress and climbed onto a chair then spread her legs sitting on it. “Come her haru, and now let's use your tongue for something else than praising me”

Haru looked up at Lilira, panting, it took a few seconds for the order given to her to click, she then gathered herself and crawled to Lilira, reaching her and then sticking her head between Lilira’s legs and under the dress, she pressed her mouth to Lilira’s crotch and began to kiss, lick and suck, slowly working against Lilira’s snatch, moving her head up and down nodding with her tongue moving against Lilira’s sensitive spots.

Lilira, in turn, moaned out and put her hands on top of Haru’s head. Now her pent up feelings were coming to surface and they were surfacing really fast, all the anticipation, all the pent up emotions just hitting her hard. She just started to hump at Haru’s face, who in turn dutifully licked her mistress. Lilira lasted for a while, wiggling her legs and enjoying her control more than she would have admitted to herself before.

“Yes, yess” Lilira squealed and finally closed her thighs around Haru’s face as much as she could and she came.

As for Haru, since she wasn’t told to stop, she continued her ministrations on her mistress’ cunt. Lilira moaned some more, just enjoying the more intense afterglow that was caused by Haru’s work, finally speaking up. “Good girl Haru, you can stop.”

Haru stopped, she moved back and sat back on her knees looking up at Lilira, Haru’s chin was now wet with Lilira’s juices. Haru smiled as she was happy to receive praise from her mistress.

“Whew… Why didn’t I do that sooner?” Lilira wondered out loud as she finally came down from her high and took Haru’s leash, starting to lead Haru towards a bathroom. “We’ll need to both get cleaned up, dear Haru, then I will introduce you to some of my friends, they’ll need to see my new toy!”

Lilira never held back from taking what she wanted, and now being proven that her methods of control worked, she may get more pets besides Haru for her collection, only time will tell if someone catches her eye.

And with that Haru’s new life as a loyal pet had begun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)