More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Who are the Slut Couple?

Shy Girly Boy, Andy Cooney and his new Girlfriend, the secret Mega Pervert, Liz Abbing

Andy couldn't believe his luck. After his friends had gotten him riled up and him to ask out his crush, the popular and seemingly untouchable perfect girl, Liz Abbing, he thought she would've laughed in his face or lashed out in disgust. Instead, she asked him if he wanted to go on a date, much to his and everyone watching's shock.

Throughout their date, Andy was so nervous and was continually bumbling around like a drunken fool. He was sure every mistake he made would lead to Liz ending things right there, but she just laughed all of it off, and things kept going as if Andy hadn't made a fool of himself.

And if things couldn't get even more unbelievable. On their second date, Liz simply took him home, and they spent the night together. Andy was a virgin, but Liz was able to teach him a few things to make sex enjoyable for both of them. Even though Andy knew that Liz's tips meant that she's been with other men, but he honestly didn't care as long as she stayed with him, and she did. They dated for the rest of the month, with nearly every date ending with sex. Andy couldn't be happier.

Part of him knew that this whole situation was too good to be true, and it was proven right when Liz began to show him how much a pervert that she was.

What does Liz show Andy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)