More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PervyVicky PervyVicky

Which world does this take place in?

Shuichi's Powerful Earrings

This branch is based off of the Danganronpa Branch in the normality story by TheRedSword2 and some of my own chapters. Follows pretty much the same logic as Danganronpa S where Monokuma, Usami, and the cubs are around and that's just life.

Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective, pondered in his bed what to do now. It was not that he wasn't enjoying his time at Hope's Peak Academy. He had made friends even with students above his grade in other classes, but something simply didn't sit right with him.

The small bi-colored bear, who as far as he had managed to gather wasn't the school's mascot or anything of the like, kept roaming around with mischevious intent. As much as it had taken him to accept his role as a detective, he couldn't shake off the feeling that he, of all people, should be among the ones to figure out what that fluffy spirit-robot-whatever thing was up to.

"Hey! Wake up Sherlock!"

Shuichi bolted up and screamed in shock, seeing Monokuma standing right by his side.

"SHHH! Calm down! Jeez, youngins today can't take a joke! "

"What are you doing here?!"

"How rude! Can't an adorable pal show up unannounced to make a friendly visit? With how much you've been staring at me, I figured you'd be happy to see your biggest crush in the whole wide world show up at your bedroom!"

The detective's expression slowly went from shock and confussion to simple annoyance.

"Fine, fine." Monokuma sighed. "Truth is, I've seen you poking your nose around my business, and I figured, instead of ruining the surprise, I might as well let you test the little project I've been working on! Upupu!~"

"Huh?"

"It's very simple you see," Monokuma continued, presenting the boy in front of him a pair of jeweled earrings shaped both like Ns. "I wanted to see what kind of fun could be done with this little thing! I would try to the power of it myself but I figure the mind of a hormonal young man would make a far better use of em!"

"Earrings? What could they even do? Wait, what do you mean hormonal?!"

"These are Normality earrings!" he said. "They control the power of normality! One of them makes all of your actions normal, and the other makes anything that you declare normal."

"Ooook?... What is it really?"

"I'm telling the truth! One of them makes all your actions normal, so anything you do will be considered normal! If you want to steal something, grope someone, fuck someone, you can and the person won't even bat an eye! The other earring lets you claim anything as normal, and it becomes the social norm! Try it! Say something!"

"Erm... what exactly?"

"Just say something! Preferably something nice and pervy."

Shuichi sighed, and spoke just to humor the small bear and get him off his back.

What does Shuichi normalize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)