More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

Shrinking

Chapter by Natalie on writing.com

Microphilia --- A fetish for unrealistically tiny people or the shrinking thereof

It's not something you ever thought of before. Well, okay, you are attracted to petite big breasted women. What guy isn't? But shrinking woman down to fifteen centimeters, and then being able to restore them to their normal height? The only thing that seems useful for is if you were an action hero rescuing a woman, or a villain one. You could shrink a woman down and just walk out of a place with her in your pocket, with no one the wiser.

But now you have the ability to shrink anybody assigned female at birth down to roughly fifteen centimeters in height, then restore them to their normal height when you want to. What are you going to do with that ability?

You start doing some research on the internet, and discover the world of microphilia. You even find a sexy little anime entitled Hand Maid May.

Some of the things people want to do with shrunken women makes you physically ill. Who would want to eat another person, or insert them into your person? Other things, though, sound interesting...

So here you are, with the ability to locally alter the laws of physics.

(Before proceeding, when you shrink a woman down, do her clothes shrink down with her?)

Yes or no?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)