More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

What's next?

Shrinking assets

The first thing you have to know is that the spell took the liberty of informing both Lara and Mandy of what the spell did when she awoke this morning.

As the knowledge entered there minds there eyes widened. Mandy let out a squeal of laughter.

“Omg! So there really gonna.... but... there her?! I can’t imagine her looking like that”

“Enough of that! We did this, even if it was a accident. So let’s not make fun of her” despite saying that a Lara couldn’t resist smiling ear to ear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Karen woke up she stretched and yawned. As she pushed out her chest she could already tell something was wrong.

It was difficult to pinpoint, but it almost felt like that there was a shift in her balance. Was it her weight? It was usual for her Breast and ass to grow bigger these days.

Karen smirked, if that was true she could really throw her new cup size into Mandy’s face. It was always amusing to watch Mandy’s face twist with envy and humiliation. Especially considering how flat she was! It would be awful to be a B cup like her haha.

Sitting up in bed Karen excitably began to slide her hands over her curves trying to determine how much she had grown.

That’s when she began to frown, something was indeed wrong. It almost felt like..... like..... her breasts had shrunken?!

That was impossible! She couldn’t off lost a entire cup size, even if she had lost weight it was too much.

Grabbing her breasts she examined them in panic. Viewing them from side to side and pushing them up in her hands. Even going so far as to give them a small bounce.

Karen gritted her teeth in horror and anger. Her breasts! Her perfect breasts! How did they get a cup smaller? This wasn’t fair! She was meant to be growing bigger not shrinking. This isn’t right!

Letting out a whine she pounded the bed with her fists as she sulked and threw a tantrum. There was no way that she could go out like this. No one could know what had happened to her. Not until she grew back to her normal size.

With immense she went and found her padded bra. Pushing up her chest and adding the missing volume. She looked at it in disgust. Using a bra only small breasted losers use. She only got this to seduce the football team, not hide like this.

Putting it on she looked in the mirror and blushed in embarrassment. She looked away in shame.

“I’m the most big breasted and beautiful girl in college! To be reduced to this.....”

Shaking her head, Karen decided a nice relaxing shower would make her feel better. But just as she left her room she froze as she saw ‘THOSE’ two hovering by the stairs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“What are you two doing! Being all creepy?”

Mandy and Lara looked at each other sheepishly.

“We were worried.... well.... we couldn’t help but notice you seem to have lost some weight?”

Karen’s mouth hung open in shock, her cheeks felt hot and red.

“I.... I lost some belly fat is all” she squeaked out. Her voice betraying her nerves.

Lara smirked “is that so? Well if that is all. I’m liking the bra by the way, is it new?”

“Yes! It’s for my..... er.... date.... so I gotta go” rushing past them both to the bathroom. Grateful at least that those two were too stupid to figure out what was actually wrong......

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)