More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johndoe06 johndoe06

Where does the story start

Showering in the locker room after gym class

[this story takes place somewhere between Erica's original stories during senior year]

I never understood the rush to get out of the locker room after gym class. While the other girls practically sprinted to the showers and back, I took my time enjoying the water. Our school's showers had great water pressure and I'd always stay longer than the other girls in the steamy water, it served as a comforting barrier, shielding me from the chaos my life had become.

I few months ago my life got turned upside-down when Lisa the bitch realized she could strip and humiliate me as she pleased. After that things just kept escalating. Right now I'm just trying to enjoy normal moments in between Lisa's plans to toy with me.

Thankfully it's been a few weeks since Lisa and her friends last decided to pull one of their stunts with me. Alicia who's my best friend is also friends with Lisa and Carrie so she tends do help me out in these situations, although I think she is starting to enjoy these situations they put me in a little too much.

With a contented sigh, I turned off the shower and stepped out onto the chill, tiled floor. Droplets of water clung to my naked skin, I shivered as a sudden draft passed through the now-empty locker room. My perky A-cup breasts pointing straight up from the cold as I covered them with my hands.

My towel was neatly folded on the bench in front of the shower stall (always a good sign), and I wrapped it around myself quickly, before anyone decided to walk in and catch me bare assed.

the problem started when I got to my locker.

What's up with Erica's locker?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)