More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whitewombat Whitewombat

Where is Rachel?

Showering at home

Rachel turned off the water, leaving her morning shower wrapped in her towel. She opened her towel to glance at her naked body in the mirror, looking over her mosquito bites and shaved womanhood. She wished her tits were bigger as she rewrapped her towel, deciding not to get dressed just yet. Rachel walked downstairs in her towel, glad to be home alone. Just because she didn’t have any tits worth flashing didn’t mean she was gonna walk around her house naked with others home. She had other lady bits that she didn’t want seen after all.

But since she was home alone, Rachel abandoned her towel at the bottom of the stairs, walking into the kitchen au natural, stopping and smiling at her own nudity in the full length mirror she had in her hallway. She begins making herself breakfast, enjoying the freedom of nudity, and glad nobody was around to see her flat chest. Suddenly she remembered she’d have to check the mail, and decided she’d prefer to do that sooner rather than later. Rachel strolled towards her front door, still in the buff.

Does Rachel remember to grab her towel before going outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)