More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Zack12 Zack12

What happens next?

Show up at Mr. Durstrom’s house

You quickly make yourself presentable and rush out the door to Mr. Durstrom’s. His home is not far from yours, and it isn’t long before you are knocking on his door.

Mr. Durstrom opens the door, and you can’t help but smile. He is definitely DIFL material. You guess him to be about 45 years old. He stands just slightly taller than you and has the rugged physique of someone who spends his day doing heavy manual labor. His mostly-black hair has just a hint of silver at his temples. He has the stubble of 3 or 4 days of growth on his face. He is dressed in a tight-fitting t-shirt that emphasizes his powerful pecs and jeans that sadly are not tight enough to give you a hint at his package. Based on what you can see, however, you’re pretty sure you’ll be happy with whatever he has.

Mr. Durstrom stands there, looking at you with a raised eyebrow. You suspect he is wondering which of the twins you are. You settle that question by saying, “Hello, Mr. Durstrom. I’m Bryan Lutz. My brother passed along your message.”

His mouth spreads into a grin as he takes your extended hand. Instead of releasing it after giving it a firm shake, he leads you into his house. He looks you over as if he is a butcher appraising a fine piece of beef.

“Oh, I think you’ll do just fine,” he says. “So your brother gave you my message, huh? It doesn’t look like you brought anything for working on my computer, so I’m guessing you came to help me with the other thing we discussed?”

You return his grin and close the distance between the two of you. “You mean the part about wanting to fuck my tight little butt? Yeah… I can definitely help you with that.”

What do you do?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)