More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gray Gremlin Gray Gremlin

Where to go next?

Short Story Collection

This section contains short stories set in the Honey Hollow universe. Stories might be only a handful of chapters or a few dozen. And unless otherwise stated, these tales should not be viewed as canon or tied to the same continuity with other stories.

These shorter works will typically not focus on the main cast members. Instead, you will find tales about the various supporting characters. Ever wonder what the parents are up to while their children are off searching for romance or sex? You might find out. Or wonder what the parents were like during their own coming-of-age years? You'll definitely find that down below.

Other tales might follow the hard-working rangers of Wasp Lake Park District as they deal with pleasure-seeking tourists. Perhaps you might get an opportunity to witness the struggles that teachers face with such an attractive student body at Honey Hollow High School. Or readers might take a trip to see how life is like in another town such as Arbor Corners or Rattle Ridge.

What characters will you get to know better?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)