More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjsmith jjsmith

Were do we start?

Shopping

You have just graduated high school and are preparing to go to college, yes, you some how got accepted. Your mom offered to take you shopping to prepare for the next step in your education.

You look out the passenger seat window of your mom's minivan as you pull into the supermarket parking lot.
"We're here," Kathy said cheerfully.
"Great," you replied, "We need to find a lamp and a futon."
You exit the van and walk side by side with your busty mom. You survey the parking lot as you continue to walk to the store, the parking lot was pretty empty, not a whole lot of people shopping today. Finally the two of you reach the entrance, your mother puts her purse in a cart and proceeds into the store pushing the cart. You are left staring at her ass, she is wearing a tight pair of khaki pants that are straining against her large ass, her huge perky breasts look like they could burst forth from her tight black blouse at any time. God, you wish she wasn't your mother.
"Jim, are you coming?" Your mom yells from a few yards ahead of you. Quickly you regain your composure and catch up to her.
You follow your mom as she leads you up and down the aisles searching for your lamp and futon. You realize that the store is simply massive, hundreds of aisles sprawl out over the store. Unfortunately every other light in this place is off to converse power, you assume.
Finally, after ten minutes of searching, you spot a lamp.
"Now all we need is a futon," your mom said.
After another ten minutes of searching high and low for the futon you find in tucked away at he far end of the store. The futon had a metal frame with an extremely soft white cushion.
"It looks heavy, how will we get it to the front of the store," stated Kathy.
"I will give it the old college try," you joked as you attempt to lift the heavy piece of furniture.
You are unable to budge the futon.
"Lets find an employee to help us", Kathy said, hoping her son doesn't hurt himself trying to lift the futon.

Who finds help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)