More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Shopping

Originally written by imphic at writing.com

Dani stifled a yawned as she looked at the cloudy sky. She was unaware that a passing by fellow freshman Samuel was also looking up and admiring Dani's generous black bra-clad boobs. It was hardly pornographic, but Samuel quickly got out his latest iphone to record his partly undressed acquittance .

Dani frowned; the clouds looked like there was a promise of rain. As her hands went down she felt dampness from last night's wonderful, semi-lucid dream involving her favorite singer, flavored lubricant, and a vibrator. Dani closed her large dark eyes as she remembered the bliss and was tempted to continue where her dream left off. Samuel began to wonder if his subject was just adjusting her mostly out of sight black briefs or if she was a true exhibitionist.

Dani decided against pleasuring herself; she opened her eyes and at last saw she had an admirer. Blood rushed to her face bringing color and heat and she almost screamed out of the embarrassment.

"Hola, Dani," Samuel called and waved his left hand while his right one kept the iphone on her. Dani half-jumped back from the window, allowing him to record her jugs jiggling a little before she was obscured.

Dani tried to calm her breathing and look for what she would wear. It may have been a bad start, but she was determined to have a good day off at the mall. She half-heard Samuel say something as she grabbed her white terry robe. It wasn't long, but from his vantage point he wouldn't be able to see her shapely thighs anyway.

With a sigh as Dani redirected her embarrassment to annoyance, she returned to the window. "What is it now, Samuel?" she asked as her hands formed a fist.

"Tranquilo, tranquilo. I just wanted to say gracias for the show and ask what you were doing today." Samuel had put away his phone and sounded sincere in his interests. Dani had to admit he had a fair amount of charm and sort of reminded her of the singer in her dreams. Actually, Samuel might have a better physique than him. He certainly looked tasty when he was jogging with intramural track team, with his strong legs, defined arms, toned abs... wait, had she semi-covertly recorded him on her iphone running one of those days?

Dani tried to shake her head and tried to not become embarrassed again. "Just, uh, showing, I mean shooting--shopping!" She almost screamed the last word and then suppressed some nervous laughter.

Samuel was a little taken aback by her reaction, but decided to press on. She was a beautiful and had made the Dean's List, after all. "May I come along, por favor? I'll be a good chico."

Dani thought a moment as she decided who would go shopping with her. Though he had the video of her in her skivvies, she felt like she could say no to him. Dem abs, though...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)