More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by b-bakagal b-bakagal

What time period?

Shippuden

It was just a few years ago, Sasuke tried to leave the village but thanks to Shikamaru and his team of genin they were able to convince Sasuke to return to the village. Thanks to Naruto, Sasuke changed for the better since than Sasuke has become more dedicated to protecting his friends even though he doesn't like to admit it. Recently when you were talking to him and complimenting him he even started flirting back, not just being nice actually flirting with you. You can't help but think about how cute it was when his face turned red as he did it. Today you decided to bring him some fresh baked cookies you made for him wanting to celebrate his birthday with him. As you run to his apartment and knock on the door it opens slightly and you see all the lights are off.

(Sakura)- "Sasuke hello? You in there?"

After a minute of silence you remembered that in the mornings Sasuke always went to train with Naruto you. You begin to close the door but you begin to think that this might be the perfect opportunity to see what Sasuke is like at home.

Do you snoop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)