More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Make a Path

Shion

About two years had passed since the events that occurred in the Country of Demons and the destruction of the Demon Moryo. Shion, the Priestess of Oni no Kuni, could currently be seen during all this time, the girl with light blonde hair now that for the moment There were no threats to her country and her people that she dedicated herself to learning about ninjutsu and other techniques related to the use of Chakra Manipulation and Control.

Because despite how dense and slow Naruto Uzumaki was to Shion, the promise they made back then was why she dedicated herself to training, because the next Priestess of Demon Country had to be stronger to protect her people of the Demons or Dark Beings who would attack them even though Shion after finishing her training after crossing the waterfall where she purifies herself.

The girl with lavender eyes, thanks to her physical training such as ninjutsu, had taken her about six hours but she managed to arrive at 11:30 in the morning, before noon, by moving up a steep mountain and reaching the springs of that river. the same path that Naruto and his companions used when they were his escort to take the Priestess to the temple where the body of the demon Moryo was sealed.

Shion: It was a long road, but I finally arrived at this place -- Said Shion, seeing that his two years of training were bearing fruit by showing improvement and advances in his Chakra Control and in the use of it to propel himself to great speeds.

Given this, the blonde girl, after resting for an hour and recovered, noticed how sweaty she was, so Shion began to take off her clothes, taking off her mustard yellow jacket, her white top, and her red pants with red cuffs on the knees. and her yellow shinobi sandals, the lavender-eyed girl did not wear underwear since she could never find one in her size and they were very uncomfortable.

Shion being now completely naked, after leaving her clothes in a safe place, the blonde girl jumped from the cliff into the water and when she came out, she began to swim a little while she was bathing. After all, Shion, when she finished completing all her work, took advantage of this to have a free day of rest for herself and of course she promised her servants to return in the afternoon before it became night, but unbeknownst to Shion she was being watched from a distance by someone.

Who is the person watching Shion and what will he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)