More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What's next?

Sheva's Secret and Fears

Sheva had been lying on the bed, her desires quelled, she sighed as the bed seemed to envelope her. It was then she felt a hand on her heart squeezing tight. She sat up gripping her chest as the hand tightened then her body jerked as her nerves suddenly went off as if her body had been electrocuted. She gasped as she rolled onto her front panting as gasped and panted. She could feel her body changing, her breasts quivering and her groin felt like it was on fire. "W-What? Did... did I get infected by that BOW?" She gasped. She rolled onto her back again, gasping sweat pouring out of her body.

Her legs then pushed her hips up high and her body jerked bones cracking audibly as she strained her back to it's limit. It was then a white light flashed in front of her eyes, and she lost consciousness.

"Sheva!? Sheva wake up it's time to go!" Said a voice, Sheva groaned then she sat up, her body was slick with sweat and as she sat sat up the sheet's were glued to her back. "Sheva you ok?" she looked to see Joshua Stone was there.

"Josh?" she asked.

Josh looked at her concerned, "You ok? I've never seen you like this?" He asked.

She shook her head trying to figure out what happened after she passed out, but she had no memory. "I don't know... just give a minute or two I'll be out there in a bit." She said. He nodded and left. Sheva sighed, then she looked down at her breasts, she got up and went to the door closing it again and she went to the bathroom. She grabbed her top and pulled it off and stared at the mirror. And she found what she was looking for. Her breasts had grown by a few centimeters... she paled. 'If that happened then that must mean...' she grabbed her pants and pulled them down hoping she was wrong... but she wasn't. Between her legs, just above her clitoris was a small flaccid one inch penis with walnut sized balls.

"No, no, no, no! The patch should've-!" but even as she turned to the patch she could see that it was a dark color, and she knew it was contaminated. "But how!? Unless-!? Dammit that BOW! FUCK!" she punched the wall in anger the wall shaking slightly. Tears of anger sliding out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

A few years earlier, Sheva was in a team, not the BSAA but a group that had banded together to stop the Bio-terrorism that had arrived in the land of Africa so they went to suppress it. She had gotten news that a small town had been enveloped by a strange purple cloud cloud and had moved out to help any of the townfolk that hadn't been affected by the virus that the cloud undoubtedly had been.

But when they got their they found they were too late. The villagers had changed, into beings with large sexual organs furiously copulating. That day she lost her team, and on that day she had been infected as well. The only reason she hadn't transformed was because the BSAA had developed a 'cure' for her condition. It wasn't a true cure, it was a special patch on her body that would prevent her from transforming. But should the patch either be removed or be tampered with then the virus would claim her.

It seemed that time had finally come. She sighed, as she waited for the surge of growth to claim her for her new cock to grow to enormous proportions, and her breasts to balloon up the nipples becoming engorged and ready to emit milk, and her balls to touch the ground swollen with cum. But nothing happened. She looked at herself nothing had changed, her breasts were the same size and her dick didn't seem to be getting bigger either. 'What's going on?' she didn't know why nothing was happening and even as she looked at herself she didn't see any significant mutations. "Did the virus... change somehow?" She wondered. She could still remember how her men transformed into those hulking beasts set on doing nothing but breed she had ran... and never looked back... until today.

Sheva glared at the mirror for another minute expecting some change to wash over her. An extra limb to burst out, her breasts to fill the room, but nothing. _'Well, that's good I suppose.' _she thought but it puzzled her why wasn't she changing.

__

It was then she heard pounding on the door, then Josh's voice, “Are you done in there? When did you turn into such a woman?” he shouted.

Josh waited for an answer but heard none then, a moment later Sheva burst out of the bathroom. “What do you mean by that?!”she shouted.

Josh raised his hands up defensively. “I just never seen you so concerned about your appearance.”

“Hmmpf.” Sheva wiped sweat off her brow. “I do care now go outside I need to get dressed,” he complied and exited the room. After a while she came out dressed in her signature tank top and tan cargo pants. "Now what's up?" she asked.

“We found something you need to see.” Josh peered down at her. “Are you cleared for an op? You still look unwell.”

She shook her head, “No I'm fine.” Sheva grabbed her gun and other gear and slammed them into her belt. “Let's go.”

The ride in the truck was unbelievably boring, it was just miles of red earth with bushes.

Josh filled her in one the way. “After your encounter we began tracing the creature's previous movements. We think it was dropped off nearby and allowed into the town. Fortunately you stopped it before then.”

This was the second time this place was targeted by a BOW... What's so special here? Try as she might Sheva couldn't get the episode out of her head. Was she reinfected she couldn't figure that out yet she had more pressing matters, “Right. But why?”she asked.

He sighed, “Umbrella is long dead, but we think someone else is pulling the strings.” Josh approached a camp that seemed to be setup in the middle of nowhere. “Fortunately, the BOW made no attempt to hide itself. The docs say that this one was male.” he informed

Sheva was surprised, “Male? How's that possible? The BOWs lose their sexuality once their infected.”

“I'm not sure. We do know this though.” The truck came to a screeching halt and the pair got out. Josh lead her through the mini encampment, past all the techs and lab coats to the center.

“No.” Sheva cautiously approached the object in the center. It was a shipping crate painted faded blue color. That wasn't the biggest concern to her though. Written onto the side in off white paint was the Tri-Cell logo.

“What?”

Sheva reached out and touched the logo as if it could impart a memory upon her. “She's still alive.” She felt a dread fill her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)