More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

What do you want?

Sherriff Jimmy Connors

Jimmy Connors lathered his face up for a shaving, carefully using a straight razor to do so. He always preferred the straight razor to anything else.

One of his best friends from high school turned him on to it and he never stopped.

This of course got him thinking about his friend Colin, and that reminded him it was his daughters eighteenth birthday today. Jimmy chuckled, 'Where does the time go?' he thought to himself before resolving to stop by either the Jones' house or the Bar later on.

Jimmy splashed his face with water to get rid of the extra lather after completing the shave.

He went back into the bedroom and got his shirt on. He watched the sleeping form of his wife as he did so. He smiled to himself in satisfaction as he remembered why she was sleeping so soundly. "Jimmy, my boy. You still got it." He said in a low voice to himself. He bent over the bed to give his sleeping wife a kiss, then left to get to work. He grabbed his smokey the bear hat as he did so.

Follow Jimmy on his rounds or, perhaps his wife?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)